S.E. PA Deal: Brand New 2019 750xi Individual $131,290 MSRP...$998/mo 9% PA Taxes Included, MSD's, 5k CCR

Not the right car for me, but a smoking deal on a very unique car - Moonstone Metallic over Fiona Red Nappa - LOADED! @ Otto’s BMW in West Chester, PA. 10k a year, $5,000 down plus 1st payment , taxes, acq fee, registration and docs, I guess. Included Loyalty & MSD’s. I think the 19’s look better with the smaller grills, don’t you?

1 Like

Looks like $1120 for 35 months (plus local tax rate) $0 DAS on the calculator.

Smoking would be that monthly on a sign and drive.

3 Likes

This should be close to “fully loaded.”

The moonstone exterior is awesome, but the red inside is nauseating.

Hello,
What would it be 0 DAS?

Divide DAS beside MSD by 30 give or take (accounting for interest on capped)

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

What is CCR?

Getting back on topic though. This car isn’t a spectacular deal by any means considering the flagship cash on these cars. 25% initial discount would look a lot nicer and likely eliminate the need for suggested CCR of $5,000/Inception fees and make it a MSD DAS only type of deal.

Cap cost reduction aka down payment

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

On topic: so tallying that up would be 15k+ down including taxes, ccr, msd and fees.

1 Like

Could you post some pictures of the car? Moonstone is one of my all time favorites, especially with the interior to go with it! Congratulations!!

Just go to the dealer website and look. He put the dealer name in the first post.

He didn’t buy it…he’s sharing the deal with whoever wants it.

2 Likes

My apologies! Read that wrong. Thank you!

1 Like