Off Topic Landfill

Exactly!!! Depends on many factors. Single, Married, etc…kids, no kids, how much you spend on travel, food, clothes.

Back to the deal tho. It’s known on this forum that any CCR is not wise. Besides that I like the payment with MSD.

Then do what you are comfortable with. Why ask random people on the internet who don’t know your situation?

2 Likes

I believe he was just asking from an underwriting standpoint what is the minimum salary requirement for approval not if he could afford it.

2 Likes

Approval takes all those things into consideration. Banks don’t just look at salary.

1 Like

But the “can I afford this car” threads on this forum and other car forums are also very annoying. Life is short get what makes you happy.

3 Likes

They also look at the credit score :slight_smile:

1 Like

And if things make you happy, then it’s possible you’re doing it wrong.

:bat:

Umm…he is saying get the car that puts a smile on your face when you drive it.

1 Like

My 540 & Cts V make me smile. :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

If you can’t make a $500 payment, you will not be able to make a $300 payment either. Common sense. So it’s really the question of, should I eat out 4 times less this month…and save the $150 bucks.

This absolutely flies in the face of reason.

1 Like

$200 a month is not going to change anything. $200 is going to 1 doc visit, or eating out at a restaurant once a week. If you can’t make payments for a $500 car, you won’t be able to afford a $300 car either…

Remember what I said above. Don’t be part of the 1/4 tank club just to drive a flashy ride.

How about you stop posting OT stuff?!

1 Like

I just asked a question…gosh

1 Like

Link me please!

Just a heads up you should also hide the cars VIN on the temp plate if you don’t want others to know about the dealer or anything else…

1 Like

Thanks got it!

hmmm…no pic, no deal numbers…excellent!