Rx350 fully loaded, but not F-sport $535.70

Oh great idea! Every year I attend the LA Auto Show…didn’t know they give out certificates,
Just walk to the Lexus booth and ask for a cert?

Yes. Last year, there were 2 booths: the main one inside and the 2nd one was a “Sound Experience” booth outside. The worker at the 2nd booth had you fill out some info on an iPad, then the cert was emailed a few hours later.

thanks for the head up. i went last year. probably will go again this year.

I’m not an expert, so everything under 1% rule is good for me. unless, you are looking for higher end car which doesnt lease well.

The two things I like best about it are being under the 1% rule with 15k/year, and the fact that my wife wants only this vehicle after test driving it, so it makes her very happy.

When my wife and I drove this we both felt that this is the one. The only thing left to look at is MB and BMW.

I had a dealer today tell me the LUX would be in the low $800’s. LOL!

Did your deal include service + wear and tear?

what was the 2500 rebate?

No, I did not purchase the wear&tear warranty.

Checkout the thread I made about my deal. It has all the details. It was from last Dec though, so incentives/RV/MF are different now vs back then. The incentives I got back then are listed below.

Incentives: $2999 ($1k for loyalty, $1k for LA auto show cert, $500 lease cash, $499 first month comp).

any idea what the rebate and RV is for 3 yr 10k F sport / non f sport - or deals had in South Florida?

any conquest rebate ?

I am wondering if this will get better next month?