RODO formerly known as Honcker RIP OFF?

Long time follower of the forum wanted to ask for your feedback. I decided to sell my vehicle and got quotes from different companies, RODO being one of them. An agent from RODO reach out to me and offer to beat a quote I received from another company. Agent offered $25,300.00 for the vehicle. Furthermore, he send me a bill of sale and a damage disclosure agreement for the vehicle. Both of these forms were completed electronically and submitted to RODO. The payment for the vehicle was to be made via wire transfer and according to a written communication (e-mail) was not to take more than 4 business days. Vehicle was picked up on 9/10/2021. Because of the delay in payment the agent informed me that I was to hold on the tittle of the vehicle until payment was made. It has been over a week now without receiving any form of payment, numerous attempts have been made to get this matter resolved without any luck. I have asked RODO to return my vehicle to me immediately, to which they stated that its not possible because they don’t know where the vehicle is and that it may of have been shipped out to a different location. At this point I feel like the vehicle has been taken from my possession illegally and will like to get my car back immediately. Any feedback from you guys? Have you guys done business with RODO?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rodo (Formerly Honcker) discussion/reviews

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rodo (Formerly Honcker) discussion/reviews