Rodo (Formerly Honcker) discussion/reviews

I believe they’ll continue to make up deals that don’t exist.

1 Like

$5k or better :grin:

AI results. LOL
For some reason very intelligent AI doesn’t know that my zip code has 18 months prefered lease.
So far i got 24 months lease with payment at $750/m.
We can sleep well LHs.:rofl::clown_face::clown_face:

I wanted to share my flawless experience with Rodo.

I went to their website, submitted a request to sell my leased 2020 Honda accord sport. I got an offer the same day, which beat CarShop, driveway, AutoNation, and multiple Honda dealers by a mile. I emailed the pictures they requested, accepted the offer then dropped the vehicle off to the drop off location the next day. Couple of hours later I got an email that the equity check was sent out.

They did charge a $500 processing fee but they let me know that from the beginning and I agreed to it. The total equity I got was 7.3k.

3 Likes

Looks like RODO is now only available with a subscription of $99/year. On my end I can’t search vehicles, see “blowout” deals, etc., without it.

Lol I like how the auto industry keeps wanting to wedge subscription services everywhere, but it usually makes no sense.

Shout out to LH for providing a subscription (RateFindr) that car buyers actually want.

1 Like

Amen to that.

I can’t imagine paying $99 a month to shop cars that aren’t available or for deals that aren’t real.

3 Likes

Why would anyone subscribe to a lease if the minimum length is 18 months, and most are doing 36 anyways? it’s not like there is a family plan for that price.

I can still get to the blowout sales page without a subscription but it does look like they have changed the UX. Here is the direct link; Blowout Sales - Rodo

Blowout your credit or bank account?

1 Like

Interesting. I tried the link but couldn’t access the page. The app on my phone updated earlier which seemed to cause the changes that I saw - an hour before I had no issue with it

Paywall since today. And just like that Rodo starts making room for the next competitor.

This is crazy, they must be hurting?

I did 4 leases for friends and family through Rodo and had a good experience but I will not be paying $100, they just lost me and my little network as a customer. Not sure how this is going to make them money.

Over/under on a U turn?

I still have regular access, but I am browsing on a PC. I could never figure out how they made money in the first place. Could very well be that any revenue is better than no revenue.

Just tried to check some prices and now it requires a subscription. $99 per year.

I guess they don’t make any money with these lease prices.

Looks like paywall has been removed. Temporarily?

1 Like

No paywall here. I just noticed yesterday, happy to have them back, with a lot of searching there are some good deals on there.

There are a lot of good looking deals that dont actually exist on there.

2 Likes

I’ve used them 3 times so far. If one of the deals is not available they work hard to find another store to match it in my experience.