Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

My situation is similar, XC90 and XC40 a few months apart. Both times it felt like stealing. Such a great experience each time.

1 Like

got a great deal on a well equipped Volvo XC90 from Ben last month.
Easily worth his fee. Numbers were straight forward, nothing hidden
The delivery was set up even quicker than I had expected
Donā€™t waste time thinking about it, just go with Ben.

3 Likes

Late review here but wanted to share that working with Ben turned out to be the best lease experience I ever had. What you save on the discount Ben is able to pull and the hassle free experience is well worth the retainer and fee. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

I cannot say enough good things about Benedetto. He was helpful in answering my questions, he communicated very well, and most importantly, he got the car(s) my wife and I wanted within our budget! I got a 2020 Volvo S60 T6 RDesign with Polestar on a 36/15k and my wife got a 2020 Volvo XC90 T5 RDesign on a 36/15k as well.
I never thought we would be able to afford these vehicles, but he made it happen! The process was about as seamless as it could get. Iā€™m so glad I ended up contacting him. Do yourself a favor, and donā€™t waste your time trying to work a deal yourself. Heā€™s well worth the price and I canā€™t wait to utilize his expertise again in three years!

2 Likes

I had a great experience working with Ben. This was my first time using a broker and leasing a car from out of state. I was a little apprehensive and nervous about it. Ben had great communication, was easily accessible, and made it an overall positive experience. Even when an issue arose with the dealership upon delivery of the vehicle, Ben stepped in and worked with the dealership to provide a quick and fair remedy. I highly recommend Ben. His retainer and broker fee is worth it. I certainly didnā€™t think Iā€™d be leasing a Volvo V90 CC within the parameters of my budget.

1 Like

If you are looking for a great deal, just go with Ben. He is awesome at what he does. Iā€™d been looking at Volvos for a month and i couldnā€™t get anywhere close to as good of a deal as what Ben offered. Itā€™s frankly insane how great his deals are, youā€™ll recoup his fee after just a few months with the savings you will be getting. If youā€™re on the fence, or having trouble with dealers just save your time and talk with Ben.

1 Like

preach it brother!

Heā€™s worked three deals for me.

1 Like

Went to a local Volvo dealer to negotiate the lease on a demo V60. After more than 3 hours of the dealerā€™s BS and the games they were playing, we decided to leave. It just didnā€™t feel right. As we were getting in our car, our phone rang. I answered it and Ben the Broker was on the line. He went over a few of the V60/CC and V90 options he had. We settled on aV60CC with all the options we wanted. Exactly one week later, we had a new (15 miles on the odo) V60CC in denim sitting in our garage. In all, I think I spent a total of 30 minutes total working the deal with Ben and maybe 10 minutes speaking with the dealer. Ben is well worth the broker fee and is probably worth a lot more! Our deal Included delivery from an out of state dealer to GA. The MSRP was just over $54k and our payment is $399 with $1,500 DAS. We are loving our new car and our local friends cannot believe the price we got!! I canā€™t either! Thanks!!!

4 Likes

A quick shout out and kudos to Ben for sourcing an awesome 24 month lease deal for me on a super nicely optioned MY20 Volvo V90 R-Design Polestar Engineered Wagon. We began with his required retainer deposit 3 months ago as I was initially targeting XC90s as a replacement to our MY17 V90 Cross Country.

Ben was patient as the search morphed into a variety of ā€˜Polestar Engineeredā€™ vehicles and was disrupted by the leases of 2 other new vehicles in the interim. His $500 total fee was a bargain, plus he did all front end work with the Volvo Dealerā€™s Management (less than 24 hour turnaround) and arranged/tracked the V90 shipment to Florida.

Thanks again Ben!

4 Likes

Iā€™m about a month late, but I wanted to provide a quick review of my experience working with Ben at the end of June.

He was professional and extremely responsive to my many questions throughout the process. Ben was able to find me a deal that I honestly didnā€™t think was possible. Anyone considering working with him should stop thinking and just pay the retainer, itā€™s well worth it.

Thanks again Ben!

3 Likes

Wanted to post for all emailing/calling me.

Iā€™m in the middle of a move and mostly unavailable right now.

I should free up by Saturday and will get to all in the backlog.

Thank you for the patience.

Edit:

4 Likes
2 Likes

@Benedetto Iā€™ve tried emailing you about a Volvo lease starting back in July and sent another one a few days ago. I understand youā€™re busy but would appreciate a response, even if its to say you canā€™t help with a deal.

Hey @milkchug,

The only thread I have open for Volvo deals is my Midwest thread - Labor Day BLOWOUT! $500 extra discount 9/1-9/8 Benedetto's Midwest Volvo Deals

As youā€™ll see, it states no shipping to Cali as they do not allow for out of state temp tags.

When someone submits a request to me via the specified method(s), I have filters in place for excluded keywords, such as California.

I do not currently service that area, per my initial post.

3 Likes

Just took into possession an XC90. Ben was great to work with and helped me get what I was looking for - a loaner in white / charcoal. $429 + tax, $1500 DAS for a car with an MSRP > $58K. None of the dealerships near me came close to that offer. Easily worth the broker fee.

4 Likes

Couldnā€™t have been easier to get a new Volvo through Ben. I submitted an inquiry and missed his call the next day. Called him back one day later and we secured a STEAL on a V60 that afternoon. The dealer he hooked us up with was hands down the easiest to work with. Shipping down to FL was 100% handled for us. Actually, there was very little we had to do. Worth every cent of the fee.

3 Likes

Flawless experience, got a great deal on XC90 R design. I would highly recommend Ben for his professionalism and reliability. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Ben was amazing. He helped get a great deal on a 2020 xc90 for me. Only so few weeks after initially talking with him, it was delivered on a Sunday night. First time leasing so I had a fair amount of questions to ease the process. Canā€™t be happier with him or the process. Plan on doing business with him in the future for sure!

2 Likes

First time broker experience was great with Ben. He delivered on everything in a straightforward manner, and followed up with me after car was delivered. Feel very happy with the process and my first ā€œnicerā€ car, a Volvo S60.

Happy to answer DMā€™s from any other newbies to broker leasing. I tried and could not make any headway on my own with dealers.

2 Likes

Stellar experience all the way through, and he saved us ~$200 a month on an S60 lease. I called him after seeing a deal he posted here on LH. In five minutes we had a deal. Two days later, our car arrived at our doorstep. We barely had to lift a finger.

Cannot recommend his services enough!

4 Likes