Benedetto's Midwest Volvos - New Delivery program

Per the first post, no Cali deals.

Ben- does that mean not shipping to Cali ?

Ben do you still have the V60 T5 Momentum 47k MSRP?

Hi Benedetto, any V90 deals going on right now? NJ, loyalty, potentially healthcare, 15K miles/yr. Inscription preferred. Thanks!

Hi Ben left a message, haven’t heard back, been a few days. Trying to get a Volvo XC60, if you can help out let me know, just need an answer :slight_smile:

Thanks

Joe

Hi Ben, left a message a few days ago looking for a Volvo XC90. Would be great to get some help to secure a great deal!

Just read the post above yours. Give him 5 minutes.

3 Likes

I want to thank everyone for the patience - I’m finally back in the office and will be working through all of the backlog throughout the day.

Please reach out via call if your needs are urgent.

1 Like

Updated sheet with some new cars (not loaners) - please look for anything marked special deal in yellow.

Example deal - line 2 V60 (already pending but a good example)

47k V60 T5 FWD

$279 w/ $1500

$249 w/ $1500 + MSD

$189 w/ $1500 + MSD and Loyalty

All 36/10k - plus tax and delivery where applicable.

7 Likes

Tremendous deals on those wagons.

2 Likes

Hello - I’ve left a couple of voicemails and emails with you over the last week. I’d like to move forward on a vehicle today. Is there any chance you will respond to me? Thank you.

Pm’d you 1010

Benedetto - can we stack any of this with Volvo A-plan pricing?

Hi. Pm’d You. Waiting for reply.

Any XC40 AWD deals - ohio?

Has anyone been able to get a hold of this guy? Ive called and emailed numerous times

Can you forward your email(s) to Ben@Bensbestprice.com

1 Like

Hi @Benedetto - we started our intro call last week, but you had to drop to take another call and I didn’t hear back from you. I just sent an email to try to follow up and continue the conversation.

Thanks.

Ben’s a stand up guy. One of his posts above said he’s just moved, so I imagine he has a backlog of calls and emails to return. Once you get a chance to work with him, you won’t regret it.

3 Likes