Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

Ben got me a smoking deal on a Volvo XC90. Incredibly helpful and efficient, responsive, this guy is great. Highly recommend him.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Does anyone know what happened with Ben? Is he still operating? Bought a car with him back in February and have since tried to refer him business and just recently reached out to get another lease for my wife with no response?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a bunch of emails Iā€™m working though - this is an incredibly hectic month.

Iā€™ll be off until Tuesday - will be more responsive then.

6 Likes

Simply put, itā€™s worth paying Benā€™s retainer just to have the opportunity to talk to him. I began interacting with him back in January and due to evolving circumstances, both personal and international crisis-related, I ended up opting for a local deal. Regardless, he is a wealth of knowledge, extremely engaging to chat with, and has access to some amazing deals that heā€™s very transparent about. I would, and plan to in the future, use his services without hesitation.

8 Likes

Ben is THE Volvo guy. Couldnā€™t have experienced a more seamless transaction. I reached out to him mid April, asked me a few questions about what options Iā€™m interested in. He said if I wasnā€™t in a rush then wait until May 1 for possibilities of Costco incentive. And he was right.

I texted him May 1, he replied right away stating heā€™ll call me the following day. He called, reconfirmed everything again, gave me never heard of #ā€™s and within couple hours I had a XC90 located.

I did have to wait for loaner qualifications to be met etc but the dealer he connected me with was awesome. Seriously felt like I was talking to one of my boys - VIP treatment entire way. I received the vehicle couple days back (I think the truck only carried LH members Volvoā€™s) and so far so good!

Thanks again for the amazing deal Ben!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, just wanted to post my schedule for this weekend.

I will be out of the office Saturday - Monday. I will return on Tuesday.

All emails and calls will be returned in the order received.

1 Like

Power went out here in Metro Detroit from last nightā€™s storm.

I will be unavailable until power is restored.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Ben has been an incredible partner to work with and gave me a ton of options at great prices without breaking a sweat (my wife changed her mind a lot). Hard-working, available, and truly knows the business. Pay the retainer - it is 100% worth it. Will use him again.

2 Likes

Ben was great to work with. Due to covid things got delayed but itā€™s understandable. He is a busy man and thereā€™s a reason he is. He got me a great deal on a V60, and the process was very simple and straightforward. Not a lot of numbers to look at and think about since heā€™s already put the legwork in for you. The car delivered as promised. Ben has my highest recommendation. Hope to work with him again in a few years.

2 Likes

Ben is the best! I worked with him recently after I could not manage to get a good local deal on a Volvo V90CC from a dealer in Oregon. This was my first time getting a lease half way across the country and I was a bit apprehensive, but Ben made the entire process a breeze, and the car showed up on my driveway yesterday! Ben was also very patient when I was trying to decide between two options, and Iā€™m confident I made the right choice. Even with shipping, I saved a ton of money by going through Ben. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll work with him again if I want a lease in the future.

3 Likes

I would like to leave a review for ben the broker. i had an excellent experience with ben. He found the exact car i was looking for along with an amazing deal. His service was spot on and i will definitely be using him again in the future.

thanks

2 Likes

I will be off (Wednesday). I will return on Thursday @ 12 PM EST.

3 Likes

Easiest car leasing experience ever and well worth the brokerage fee! I didnā€™t have to worry about anything it was all taken care of.

After trying all 3 local Volvo dealers they could not get within 150.00 a month of the price I got with Ben and the car I ended up leasing was better equipped than the local ones. If you value your time and money heā€™s the guy!

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is my second time working with Ben. We closed a deal on an XC40 T5(in the exact specs I was looking for) via a few texts and a five minute phone call. Worth every penny of the retainer for a seamless and painless transaction. Obtained a ridiculous deal by being able to stack loyalty, FR, and Costco. Look forward to working with him again in the future and recommend him to everyone.

6 Likes

Just had a great experience with Ben! We replaced our last XC90 with a similar one here in SoCal. Ben is a busy guy, but a little patience turned out to be very rewarding. He was also very patient with me once we started as I was waffling on different options and colors etc. He gave me multiple quotes on different cars and I was even able to walk the lot and test drive before I finally selected the exact car we wanted. Iā€™ve always done all my own leases and have done ok, but this time I was stuck with multiple SoCal dealers at just an ok discount. After an intro phone call and a couple followup calls and texts, Ben was able to increase that discount by 50%. He ensured that all of the stacked incentives were added after the discount and we are now paying a lot less for more car than before. Ben is a great guy and provides excellent insight and guidance and his fee is easily made up many times over! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Closed on my second Volvo with Ben within the past 7 months (XC90 T6R in November and XC60 T5M in June). Quite simply, working with Ben will save you time and money. He is honest, transparent, and well worth his fee. For this particular deal, Ben went above and beyond to get me an amazing deal, even as inventory was waning at the end of the month. I give Ben my highest recommendation!

2 Likes

I worked with Ben on my wifeā€™s lease. She leased a 2020 Volvo XC60 T5 inscription. He was able to find the exact vehicle she wanted. Ben was great to work with and made the process very easy. His deal beat all our local dealers. I would highly recommend Ben, its just not worth your time talking to a local dealer. Currently, I am talking to Ben about my next lease!

2 Likes

Simple review: if you need a lease broker, hire Ben. Delivers 100% of what he advertises. Saved me time, saved me money, and saved me the hassle of dealing with what is often such a frustrating experience working with a dealership.

I leased an XC90 through Ben in June 2020. Easy process and car was delivered to my home. Everything went so well I immediately leased an XC40 the same month. Benā€™s broker fee was recouped on both deals within the first few payments.

Iā€™ve already referred several friends to Ben and will continue to do so. Fully expect you will have the same great experience.

3 Likes