Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

I will be off Saturday through Monday this upcoming week. (16th-18th).

All appointments will be kept but new inquiries/emails/PMs will not be replied to until the 19th.

3 texts and an email. Whatā€™s a guy gotta do to get a response from you lol

Pm me your phone number please.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I agree with all the positive reviews for Ben. I canā€™t help but feel that I found a secret club ā€“ Iā€™m in a car that I didnā€™t think was possible for the monthly payment and the transaction was so ridiculously easy. Iā€™ve shared my experience with some co-workers and they found it difficult to believe.

Here is why I feel his $500 broker fee is worth every penny. First, I know I was getting a monster deal. I went into a Chicago are dealer and was quoted $730 (1500 DAS) for a Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (loaner 5K miles) $63K MSRP. I get that I could have negotiated it down, but I donā€™t have the time, energy, and knowledge to do that effectively. I saw Ben had a XC90 T6 R-Design ($71K) for $1500 DAS, no MDSā€™s, for $515 + tax. I previously had Ben on retainer, I sent him a text and said I wanted it. That was itā€¦. It literally was that easy.

I paid the final retainer amount, the dealer calls me, overnights paper work, and puts the car on a truck to be shipped to me. I still canā€™t believe it.

The Bowers sounds system is absurd, and was never on my radar (thinking that model would cost way too much). Ben was able to get me in so much more car then I thought was possible, and the easiest transaction ever. I feel like I Amazon Primed a $71K car to my door.

Thanks Ben!!! Iā€™ll be in touch in 3 years.

4 Likes

I must say Iā€™ve had terrible experience with Benedetto. Iā€™ve texted his number, twice, listed on his website and got absolutely no response. Iā€™ve send a PM from this website and also got no response. Iā€™ve went to his website and requested service, filling in many private details and all I got is an automated response and a quote asking me to pay up front. Iā€™ve replied to that email asking for at least a price spread sheet with updated Nov. pricing and availability and again got no response.

Iā€™ve contacted numerous dealers and person on this website and he is the only one that never responded back to me despite of numerous attempts.

Hey @vincesd,

Itā€™s look like youā€™re looking for my California sheet, which is posted publicly on here for anyone to view. Itā€™s updated weekly and uses the same link. That sheet has been current since Nov 8th.

When you go on my website, yes you can go through the process of hiring me directly and booking on a different calendar. (Which BTW - is the best way to get ahold of me, hence it being posted in the top post for this page).

Any info on the sheet is all I would provide prior to a retainer being placed, which is why that form exists.

Iā€™m not certain what personal details youā€™ve sent in, but on my standard form it asks for your name, zip code, email and vehicle choice. If youā€™d like, Iā€™m happy to go back and personally delete your info. .

Also, texts are one of those things I only track for currently retained customers. As always, the best way to get in touch with me is book on my calendar, which is also on my website (itā€™s even above the hire me part).

I understand youā€™re frustrated with what you perceive as a lack of communication and I appreciate your comments. I can always improve my process for new potential clients.

It also seems like youā€™ve been served by others so congrats on your new car! Thanks for the opportunity.

Edit: Just so we both have the same info - here is what a my form asks you for,

4 Likes

I will be out of the office today with a cold and should return tomorrow at my normal time.

Those who have sent emails, PM and left VMs, I will get back to you tomorrow as well.

All scheduled appointments have also been cancelled for today.

Thanks you for your patience.

Texts to my old cell phone will not be replied to as of today.

The best way to get a hold of me is to schedule an appointment (shopwithben.com), call 586.265.5583 or to email me directly @ Ben@Benbestprice.com

2 Likes

Plenty of brokers charge retainers upfront. Calling that a ā€œscamā€ is ridiculous.

I had the pleasure of working with Ben and pretty sure Iā€™ll never engage in another lease without his help. I stumbled upon LeaseHackr and Ben while doing diligence the night before I was about to sign a lease with the local dealership. I intended to lease a XC90 T6 2019 loaner with 7k miles and thought I had negotiated a decent deal. In less than an hour Ben had saved me $4k (delivered) on a brand new 2020 with a higher MSRP than the local car I intended to lease. Less than 2 weeks later, the new car was delivered to my driveway.

I can not overstate how enjoyable it was to work with him. Iā€™ve already shared Benā€™s contact info with all of my friends and will, without a doubt, use his services again in the future.

3 Likes

I just received my 2019 74k+ XC90 T6R leased for over $300mo less than my local Volvo dealer offered.
Needless to say Iā€™m more than please with the deal Ben put together for me.
The process was smooth and straightforward and the car arrived about a week after the papers were signed.
I can recommend him highly!

4 Likes

Long overdue review but better late than never.

Iā€™m in the Atlanta area, which doesnā€™t get a ton of attention on forums like this. Earlier this year (end of spring/early summer) I was looking for a new vehicle for my wife and was looking to lease to punt any long term decision down the road a few years, take advantage of new safety tech, etc. I found Ben on here and reached out to him - his calendar was booked up for a bit but he got back to me over the phone promptly.

I didnā€™t have a specific vehicle in mind, more just a general idea of a luxury mid-size SUV with good safety technology. After he looked around a bit he suggested that Volvo would be a good fit on the the XC60. We test drove and liked it. In the meantime, he was talking to local dealers. Unfortunately there wasnā€™t much of a deal available locally.

Ben shopped the surrounding states and found a pretty good deal in South Florida. After some back and forth with the dealer the deal improved (through more options/packages at same effective price), and the shipping fee was minimal. Ended up with an XC60 T6, lots of options including all the newest safety features.

I think the most likely local outcome locally would have been a T5 vehicle without all the options we wanted for probably a bit more money, so Iā€™m really happy that Ben stretched the search to a broader area. Working with the FL dealer after the sale wasnā€™t ideal, lots of different people on their side managed the delivery process, and it took too long, including asking for more money when they said they miscalculated the title fees weeks later. However, Ben was always helpful in adjudicating the issues with the dealer whenever I involved him after the sale as well.

Overall everything went well, and I would definitely use him again to lease another vehicle. I would still do a deal with a dealer out of state as well, but Iā€™d be somewhat hesitant to work with the same dealer again since everything took so long on their side and felt a bit bungled.

Anyways, the Atlanta market doesnā€™t get a lot of posts from what Iā€™ve seen, and Ben was a good fit securing a deal!

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just as a Holiday update - I am extremely backlogged and working through emails/call/current customers. I anticipate to be a bit slower on my responses until January.

If you email, call or PM, I will reply in due time.

Currently retained customers are at the top of the queue and will have my attention before anyone else.

Also, I will be on a short vacation from the 3rd through the 6th of January. All scheduled appointments have been cancelled(dating back to the 31st).

Those with cancelled appointments, please email me and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thank you for the understanding and patience.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Worked with Ben to replace my wifeā€™s forester on a new 2020 Thunder grey / slate XC90 T6 momentum just before the holidays. Couldnā€™t be happier with the whole process.

Will definitely be doing business together again.

1 Like

ā€œTruly the best!ā€

Ben truly is the best- Although I have not met him personally, he has been working with me over the phone and through text messages. He has diligently responded to all of my questions and concerns and has gone far above and beyond what anyone would ever expect. Ben has been nothing short of extremely professional, honest and responsive. Ben prepared everything in advance and made it a smooth process from signing to delivery. The car arrived on Dec 31st, 2019 evening and looks fantastic- I will be referring friends to him, and definitely plan to purchase all future vehicles from him.

1 Like

Car leasing will never be the same after working with Ben. I have leased all my cars in the past and will never go back to having to haggle with the dealerships on my own. Ben saved me time and so much on my deal that his fee was definitely worth it. Ben was extremely responsive and got my deal done in under a day. The dealership he set me up with was one of the most accommodating that I have ever worked with and the car was delivered within a week. Thanks Ben!

1 Like

Leaving another very positive review for Ben. He was prompt, responsive, and best of all, got me a deal on a Volvo V60 Cross Country that, before I retained him, tried and failed to achieve myself.

Even if you understand leasing and know what to shoot for, it isnā€™t always possible to find the right dealership thatā€™ll work with you. Ben can find those dealerships and likely already has connections with them.

My car was shipped right to my door, still for much cheaper than I couldā€™ve obtained locally. The dealership was extremely friendly and helpful for their part as well.

All in all a 5 star experience. Thanks, Ben!

1 Like