Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

Ben helped find me a lease starting back in May. I originally came to him with 3-5 sedans that I was interested in and my price range. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to get anyone in my area (Little Rock and cities within about a 6hr drive) to provide a reasonable deal on any of those cars. I really needed a vehicle so after about 6 weeks of looking with no luck, I caved and said I would be willing to accept just about anything. Although he had never worked with my local Volvo dealer, he was able to find me a decent deal on an XC60 in about 2 days. Although it’s not what I wanted, I’m happy with the vehicle. Now that I know dealers in my region are awful, I’ll anticipate a longer than normal search the next time around. I’d absolutely contact Ben for my next lease but I’d do it 3-5 months before I actually need the vehicle to give him enough time to deal with Arkansas. Thanks again, Ben!

Will be off tomorrow and in on Monday this week.

Ben was Amazing in helping me secure my new vehicle. Not only was his pricing accurate, but the customer service was world class. Thanks Ben the Broker for everything!

1 Like

Ben was so helpful to work with! After both of our cars flooded, we needed a new lease FAST. Ben talked with us about which models of crossovers & SUVs would fit in our budget. After test driving, we decided on a Subaru Forester. Ben tried so hard to work a deal, but they just weren’t biting since they don’t do a lot of volume in the Southeast. We switched to a Jeep Cherokee and Ben had a great deal within days ready for us to pick up when we returned from vacation. The salesperson he was working with at the dealership even remarked how Ben is a numbers wiz! He was worth every penny of his fee to not have to car shop along with dealing with the insurance company. I hope to work with him again in the future when we’re ready to get another car!

2 Likes

I used Ben to broker a deal for a Volvo XC 90 in South Florida. The entire process was great. Ben was very responsive and answered all my questions. I am incredibly happy with the car and I believe I got a solid deal. Not having to haggle with a dealership was worth more to me than the broker fee.

I highly recommend going this route, and will absolutely be reaching out to Ben again the next time I am in the market to lease a car! Thanks Ben!

3 Likes

Ben was a pleasure to deal with. He is great to talk to, very personable. We couldn’t help but chit chat in the middle of talking business because Ben is so friendly. I would highly recommend his services.

1 Like

Ben seems to be a very busy guy. Scheduled a 20 minute call 2 times from his website. He did not show up on either of those.

1 Like

It’s looks like we spoke on the 27th during your scheduled time -

It also looks like I rescheduled you to the 2nd of October and didn’t make that appointment.

I apologize as I was out of the office - I thought I had gotten back w/ everybody but apparently not.

I am out of the office today but I’ve pm’d you to further discuss.

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes, we spoke on 27th when I called your cell phone number after waiting on the conference line for some time. Then we rescheduled to 2nd October and same thing happened.

Ah. I appreciate the feedback.

Thanks for the opportunity.

2 Likes

Edit: Have mostly unburied myself from the glut of emails/calls.

Will be changing my off day to Sundays as of now and will be appointment only on Mondays going forward.

Also, for those who are filling out the form on my website, please only submit one request. If you fill out multiples , they get marked ‘lost’ in my CRM and I’ll never see your request.

I’ve negotiated several stellar lease deals for myself and family over the years. However this time was proving more challenging balancing my corporate job and two kids while incubating the third. On the last day of the quarter (6 days before my already extended lease ended) I cried “uncle” and sent @Benedetto an email asking for help. Within 45 minutes we were on the phone discussing a better deal than I could have imagined on a black $65k XC90 T5 R Design with polestar. He patiently suffered through my bratty whining that I really wanted a white car this time (#firstworldproblems) and he kindly explained that the trim options on this particular model made it stand out. Besides the deal being too good to pass up, once I saw pics I realized he was right about the appearance. Though the car was not in my state, the entire process was seamless and it was in my driveway in less than a week.

My husband has fallen for this car so maybe I’ll be reaching out to Ben sooner rather than later for the next deal!

1 Like

I found Ben about 2 1/2 years ago when looking to lease a Volvo XC90 , long story short he was honest and upfront that he could not match the price I was getting from my local dealer at that time and told me to pull the trigger even though he would be losing a sale. I highly respected that , and it was very refreshing to hear that versus the usual bashing of another dealer etc.

Fast forward 2 years and Volvo agreed to a " good will " lease termination of that same XC90 due to numerous issues. I wanted another XC90 because I loved the vehicle itself aside from the bad luck issues. I contacted Ben and explained the situation. Not only have I ever leased a car from a broker halfway across the country, but now I had the added variable of " buy back " to complicate things more.

Not only did Ben handle the logistics of the buy back and turn in of the problematic vehicle but he also got me a deal on a T6 Rdesign AWD with options I never though were possible for the payment. I went from a base model T5 FWD to a T6 Rdesign AWD without leaving my house at a payment that was honestly unbelievable until the delivery truck dropped the XC90 in my driveway with the paperwork.

I cant thank Ben enough or recommend him highly enough to show my appreciation for getting me into what was only once a dream trim level of this fantastic SUV. I can and will recommend him with no doubt to any of my family and friends and suggest you give you a try when looking for your next lease.

Sorry if this is a longer then usual post but my situation was anything but routine and Ben made it very easy and enjoyable.

6 Likes

After I was having no luck finding a lease deal for my wife, I contacted Ben to help.

Although we initially contacted him too early, we still had a conference call in which we discussed what we were looking for and what price range we wanted to be in. Even though we weren’t paying customers yet he gave tons of useful information and told us to contact him again 60 days before the lease end.

Ben was extremely helpful, professional, and personable during the entire process. He is willing to listen to your thoughts (no matter how ridiculous they are) and will go out of his way to ensure you are getting the car you want for the price you want to pay. If the price/features you’re looking at are unreasonable for the model of vehicle you want, he will tell you what to expect and recommend other vehicles with similar features in that price range.

In the end, we ended up getting a good deal on a Mazda CX-5 Touring with preferred package, and both of us enjoy the vehicle immensely. In fact, I wish I had known about Ben before I got my lease - if I did, I’m sure I’d be in a nicer vehicle while paying less per month.

Don’t hesitate to use Ben to find your next lease, no matter where you are in the contiguous US - he will find you a great deal!

Thanks Ben!

3 Likes

Ben is awesome. Can’t recommend him enough. This is the second time I have used his services and he’s been more than helpful in every step of the way. I was in a bit of a crunch as I had sold my 2018 Trailhawk to Vroom and needed another before the end of the month. He worked quickly and got me a killer deal on a 2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk which had more packages than my 2018 and I’m paying $10 less a month than I was before with no money out of pocket.

All in all, Ben is incredibly knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I’m sure I will come back to him for my next one!

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Wish i knew leasehackr and Ben earlier . First i would like to thank the forum who introduced me to Ben . initially when i reached out to Ben , we discussed car/make and so and but we did not make much progress beyond that . Ben was off on Monday , made the matter worse and got me worried as my current car has some mechanical issues but come Tuesday , got an email from Ben on his process , paid my retainer and then it was fairly smooth from then on . I did not set foot to the dealership since i was doing an out of state lease and also a first time leaser but the Dealership contact i received from Ben was a great guy who helped me answer all my queries and made me feel home . Never had such an experiences from any dealership all thanks to Ben . XC60 was delivered this Thursday and very happy with the vehicle .

Thank you Ben.

3 Likes

Long-time lurker here. A growing family pushed me from a sedan to a safe SUV. Saw a crazy Volvo deal and a referral to Ben. Choosing to work with Ben was the smartest choice I’ve made. He got me an awesome deal and a beautiful XC90! I look forward to my next deal knowing I can reach out to Ben. He most definitely has earned my trust and my business.

Second time working a deal with Ben. This time was for my son.

Ben is the epitome of transparency.

Could not have been a smoother deal.

Thanks Ben from both Sam and I for your work.

'19 S60 T6 R-Design. He loves it!!

4 Likes

I’ve been negligent in leaving a review in a timely manner, but it’s so well deserved. I had a weird situation; I was living in NYC with NO cars, and moving to Virginia and needed to lease two, essentially simultaneously. I had some pretty specific budgets and demanding taste, and Ben totally delivered. Ben set me up with a XC60 T6AWD R-line, and a loaded Jeep Cherokee Limited, both better equipped cars than I was even asking for, and keeping within our budget.

Ben is a great communicator, and was super patient with me throughout the process. His broker fee, I feel comfortable saying, is one of the better investments I’ve ever made, since he saved me $180/mo and over $2000 down off of the dealer quote I initially received on the Volvo alone.

When these leases are up, I’ll be happy to go back to Ben. His network of dealers and negotiating skills saved me a ton of time, cash, and stress. Hit him up, you’ll thank me later.

5 Likes

Thanks Ben for a quick, easy, and efficient execution on an excellent deal for a 2019 XC90. It literally was as simple as talking over some details, him getting everything lined up with the dealer, and me signing some papers. Looking forward to working with Ben again in the future.

1 Like