Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

A quick shout out and kudos to Ben for sourcing an awesome 24 month lease deal for me on a super nicely optioned MY20 Volvo V90 R-Design Polestar Engineered Wagon. We began with his required retainer deposit 3 months ago as I was initially targeting XC90s as a replacement to our MY17 V90 Cross Country.

Ben was patient as the search morphed into a variety of ‘Polestar Engineered’ vehicles and was disrupted by the leases of 2 other new vehicles in the interim. His $500 total fee was a bargain, plus he did all front end work with the Volvo Dealer’s Management (less than 24 hour turnaround) and arranged/tracked the V90 shipment to Florida.

Thanks again Ben!

4 Likes

I’m about a month late, but I wanted to provide a quick review of my experience working with Ben at the end of June.

He was professional and extremely responsive to my many questions throughout the process. Ben was able to find me a deal that I honestly didn’t think was possible. Anyone considering working with him should stop thinking and just pay the retainer, it’s well worth it.

Thanks again Ben!

3 Likes

Wanted to post for all emailing/calling me.

I’m in the middle of a move and mostly unavailable right now.

I should free up by Saturday and will get to all in the backlog.

Thank you for the patience.

Edit:

4 Likes
2 Likes

@Benedetto I’ve tried emailing you about a Volvo lease starting back in July and sent another one a few days ago. I understand you’re busy but would appreciate a response, even if its to say you can’t help with a deal.

Hey @milkchug,

The only thread I have open for Volvo deals is my Midwest thread - Labor Day BLOWOUT! $500 extra discount 9/1-9/8 Benedetto's Midwest Volvo Deals

As you’ll see, it states no shipping to Cali as they do not allow for out of state temp tags.

When someone submits a request to me via the specified method(s), I have filters in place for excluded keywords, such as California.

I do not currently service that area, per my initial post.

3 Likes

Just took into possession an XC90. Ben was great to work with and helped me get what I was looking for - a loaner in white / charcoal. $429 + tax, $1500 DAS for a car with an MSRP > $58K. None of the dealerships near me came close to that offer. Easily worth the broker fee.

4 Likes

Couldn’t have been easier to get a new Volvo through Ben. I submitted an inquiry and missed his call the next day. Called him back one day later and we secured a STEAL on a V60 that afternoon. The dealer he hooked us up with was hands down the easiest to work with. Shipping down to FL was 100% handled for us. Actually, there was very little we had to do. Worth every cent of the fee.

3 Likes

Flawless experience, got a great deal on XC90 R design. I would highly recommend Ben for his professionalism and reliability. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Ben was amazing. He helped get a great deal on a 2020 xc90 for me. Only so few weeks after initially talking with him, it was delivered on a Sunday night. First time leasing so I had a fair amount of questions to ease the process. Can’t be happier with him or the process. Plan on doing business with him in the future for sure!

2 Likes

First time broker experience was great with Ben. He delivered on everything in a straightforward manner, and followed up with me after car was delivered. Feel very happy with the process and my first “nicer” car, a Volvo S60.

Happy to answer DM’s from any other newbies to broker leasing. I tried and could not make any headway on my own with dealers.

2 Likes

Stellar experience all the way through, and he saved us ~$200 a month on an S60 lease. I called him after seeing a deal he posted here on LH. In five minutes we had a deal. Two days later, our car arrived at our doorstep. We barely had to lift a finger.

Cannot recommend his services enough!

4 Likes

Great experience! Ben was able to quickly locate the exact XC60, a 2021 R Design that admittedly is currently difficult to locate, with a number of additional features at a much lower out of pocket / monthly payment than I could find at any dealership in Florida. He was very responsive, professional, a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend his services!

2 Likes

Just received a XC90 - delivered to my door from Ben! great great experience, I have leased Volvo prior direct from local dealer - but using Ben for this latest Volvo, saved $7000 - over 3 years. I appreciate Ben’s insights and ability to offer options. A true professional.

Thanks Ben - if anyone needs a reference for Leasehackr or Ben, contact me.
:smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

First time using a broker, great experience! Ben was able to quickly secure and ship directly to my door the exact XC90 R-Design I wanted. Using Ben saved me at least $150 on the monthly payment than I getting from many dealerships in Florida. He made the whole process beyond easy and was professional to work with; I highly recommend his services!

2 Likes

Had a text exchange with him on the day of our appointment. Ghosted me after that.

Hey Brendan - thanks for the post.

It looks like we failed to sync up on an appointment or two, and you texted me a few hours after our appointment at around 7:30 PM on the 27th, which is the last Friday of the month. I’m off on the weekends and Monday was the last day of the working month, so I prioritize those who have hired me on days like that.

Unfortunately, this is why I ask folks not to text me (as noted in my contact details) as I do not have a system in place to track texts.

Lastly, I’m not sure how realistic your pricing request(s) were. I’ve attached the entirety of our text exchange for reference.

3 Likes

Yes, this is a thread for the review of my services.

However, I don’t believe we’ve had any meaningful engagement and I disagree with your post(s).

Regardless, I’ve now called you and left a voicemail if you’d like to discuss further.

4 Likes

I used Ben to broker a lease back in the summer. First time using a broker. Volvo XC90 T6 6S. Simple process. Transparent. No hassle. Two other family members will be using him this month. Definitely recommend.

2 Likes

This is the first time I have ever used a Broker and I couldn’t be happier with the process. Ben found me an XC90 within a week of talking to him for about $200 less per month than the local dealer quoted me. The paperwork process was very easy and the car was delivered pretty much to our door within a few days. I would highly recommend and will definitely use Ben again.

2 Likes