Review the Lease Deal: 2020 Audi Q7 Premium Plus 45 TFSI

, ,

GLS is awesome. X7 is a very imposing car. Are you based out of NY tristate, I have audi and BMW dealers via my partner. Give me a text. Click on my profile for my #.

If you are a new driver and looking for a vehicle this size, I would definitely recommend finding one with a 360 camera (typically included in a package). It will make parking it so much easier for you.

Yes, a new driver and I feel nervous. Eeek. But I need a car that fits the three car seats in second row and with some sort of drivers assistance package that might help me drive a bit more confidently. Thank you for the advice!

Costco “employee pricing” for Q7 goes in effect on July 25th only. I was told by Costco representative as well as Audi dealership that they don’t have enough inventory. That is why it only goes in effect by the end of the month.
Now the question I have for experienced LHs here is if I can negotiate an additional discount to Costco? Based on my conversation with Costco representative, she mentioned that some dealers might offer an additional discount and she wasn’t sure if Audi does it.
Also, how much maximum discount should I ask/ negotiate for ( in addition to) Costco promotion on 2020 Audi?

Thank you guys for your help.

I say let @Awatto negotiate your deal. He got an 11.5% pre-incentive discount and didn’t need no stickin’ Costco card to do it.

1 Like

I found them at our local dealer in Florida. The lease price quoted for the car for $5K down (the equity I had in my existing vehicle) is $575/month for 36 months, 12,000 miles. It’s the 3.6 V6 SEL Premium model.)

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been reading posts since the weekend. It’s so interesting to me, I had no idea about residual values and money factors or lease hacking in any way, shape or form before. In fact, I’ve brought this up to a few friends of mine over the weekend, and not many people know this is available.

Yes, the cars are different. Looking at 2020s only. Husband thinks Audi Q7 might be easier to drive. Stinks I have no input since I wasted so many years of my life not driving. What a shame!

This VW is a 2021. I like the Audi Q7, but the bench-style 2nd seat means accessing the 3rd row is very difficult. The Aviator and the VW with the captain seats make it much easier.

Thanks for sharing. Yes, I liked the 2021 VW, but it seems in my area, there are none around and dealers are not offering competitive pricing at all. In fact, they don’t even care to offer much off MSRP due to very limited inventory and closed factory production for three months. The Atlas has the most space.

New driver with three kids? The last thing you want is a luxury lease. Look up wear and tear charges. Also look up insurance rates before you get carried away. You don’t want to lease hack a gls and find out insurance is 200 a month and end up with 2k extras charges because the little ones redecorated the interior.

In my mind, a new driver with kids? 2016 Honda certified pre-owned Odyssey Touring. Thank me later.

Great info! Thank you for sharing!!! :slight_smile: If only you saw the walls in my house now :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

I wanted to tell you that you’re right, three car seats do fit in the Volvo, but slim ones. Thank you.

That’s great to hear! The Dionos are def slim
Which is why I like them and usually can go three across.

1 Like