Rethinking strategy - what would you do?

The fact that these options cannot be residualized after the fact would make the answer to that question yes :weary:

2 Likes

Advanced has HUD so not sure how it can be added without replacing the whole dash top. And doubt you can add 12" driver display. Or the luxury package without replacing seats (not applicable to your MOM) :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a spot for it. They can’t change out the touch screen though you are correct.

And I’ll just say that I wanted an Inscription but every single one on this coast was an L VIN, which was a disqualifier.

They are about the same price as if they appear on the Monroney, except you pay 100% not (in my case) 43%. The Polestar Tune is all I’m planning to spring for this time. It’s done - I pick it up when I get home tomorrow.

The only difference, as it was explained to me, is that you get a white polestar badge when it’s factory installed, and that is “Polestar engineered,” as opposed to afterwards, when you get the blue badge, and it’s “Polestar tuned.”

1 Like

Wait, so they charge you $1,295 for a different badge?

If they don’t forget to even put it on :grin:

1 Like

It’s equivalent to a Stage 1 ECU tune on Germans: more HP/torque and no change in fuel economy or impact to warranty.

I’ll let you know tomorrow if they rebadged it correctly.

They did add the Polestar badge on the hatch, and now Performance Mode is Polestar Engineered

#PoleStarred

Can you feel a very noticeable difference in how the car drives?

1 Like

Apparently, they forgot to dust off your dash cluster though.

2 Likes

@spockvr6 I do notice more torque/HP in Polestar mode and Comfort mode

@mp11477 I won’t be going back to that dealer again