Require Moderation for Marketplace Before Post Approval

Good, that answers my question. I hope @michael is only cleaning that cat fight.

FYi, Itā€™s 4 posts. :slight_smile: :wink:

Hmā€¦ 4 posts or multiple flags on the same post can also get attention? BTW, I donā€™t think anything is automatic. Probably multiple flags get Michaelā€™s attention.

good point. All I know is I flagged 4 posts (2 each of the ā€œcatsā€) and then it instantly locked the thread for 4 hours. Could be a coincidence.

The thing is that we donā€™t want to lock threads, just posts. But you also mentioned Michael in your last post, so probably just coincidence there.

yup, Iā€™ve flagged a few posts, but I have no idea if my flags actually had any impact or were acted on.

I submitted to become verified dealer but havenā€™t heard anything backā€¦ been a week or so.

@Ursus and I discussed it, that is part of the problem as well. Multi-fold issue.

Hey Everyone,

I just joined recently and posted about visiting a dealership and wanted to post the numbers I could get just to provide input and hear any suggestions.

I have multiple sclerosis and a spinal injury, and had a stroke 2 years ago, and Iā€™m 34.

My health has been shaky the last few weeks and I didnā€™t make it in yet, but called the dealer yesterday. I am planning on heading up Friday, as Iā€™m feeling better.

Iā€™m not sure if this was directed at me, but if it was, I apologize for the delay. That was my first post, and my intention is genuine. I am purchasing before the end of the month and only want to help and/or receive advice that can help me as well.

Please respond if I did something wrong. I understand the obvious, if itā€™s seeming as if I didnā€™t follow up. It is only due to my health and divorce that Iā€™m in the middle of. And if it was directed to me, please advise on any area that has the general rules & info that provides an overview of thhe forum rules and regs. I apologize for the delay, no intention of being an asshole and filling up a post that doesnā€™t help others.

I should have numbers on the vehicles I mentioned and possibly a few additional by Saturday.

If there is a P.M. option and I am the person that violated the rules, please reach out so I know. I can provide further info in a P.M. about the discounts available to me, as I am able to share PIN #'s to family & friends on a few manufacturers and would be happy to do so if someone is truly interested. I am eligible for 2 to 4 PIN #'s annual, depending on the manufacturer.

Apologies for the TL;DR post. I did not join and post to be that guy. I am just a car lover and came across this site and just wanted to provide any input and receive any that may help another member or myself. Apologies again, and Iā€™ll keep an eye out to clear anything up, and will post the quotes I get before the holiday on Monday.

Cheers

@Lease4Least Donā€™t worry. Pretty sure this thread was not created because of you. Good luck on your search for the Levante.

It wasnā€™t directed towards you at all!

To be completely honest, I was directing it at the brokers that have been posting in Marketplace with little to no details about the vehicle or just posting the manufacturer specials. You havenā€™t broken any rules at all either! Good luck with the hunt for the Levante

Ty to all that read that long ass post with patience, lol. That was my 1st post and I apologize again for the delay. I watched Doug Demuro review on youtube and fear that I am going to see the same FCA materials that the Ghibli had.

I do agree on the steak, not the sizzle reference, lol. I donā€™t know if I would be able to get past the underwhelming interior , but I will see in person before Saturday and post regardless. I saw an X6 M I might lean towards that. I fear the Maserati will be the equivalent to the party trick thatā€™s fun for a few days, and then the thrill is gone.

I really want to enjoy the car more than draw attention, but ya never knowā€¦Im sure they will be excited to get a quick sale early in the year to meet their quota of 5-7? a year, lol.
As I mentioned, I do have the ability to share PINS on certain manufacturers with friends & family. If anyone is interested, if there is a P.M. option I can provide info on which manufacturers I can share, and am more than happy to provide a PIN to a friend on the forum. I donā€™t charge anything. Itā€™s obviously against the rules as a program participant, and against my own ā€œrules or moralsā€ that I live by. I get 4 PINS annually from most manufacturers, why let them go to waste. If it is a vehicle that falls under the friends & family, I simply email you a PIN. It is in your name and you take it to the dealer. I l am not involved in any way other than emailing you a PIN. Some are valid for 10 days, some up to 90.

I used a PIN on a MY 17 XE R-sport 35t and can post the figures to give an idea if anyone would like to see?

I also used an Infiniti VPP on a MY16 Q50S 3.0t. Not the Red Sport, but every option other than the lane departure warning and adaptive CC. I can post that as well, if there is any interest.

Jlr na usually gives the best deals as JP Morgan is the primary, and I believe the only bank they provide financing through. Obviously you can go into the dealer with your own pre approval, but I am 70% sure the in house financing is though JP Morgan/Chase only. Iā€™ll post the XE figures, and the RIDICULOUS 16 XJL offers just to show the desperation to get rid of the XJ/XJLā€™s. They are the marketing flyers from the timeframe when I leased the XE last year, so they have changed somewhat, but were pretty similar last time I checked.

As you can see, the top figures are with PIN, lower are compared to the advertised specials to all at the time. Pretty dramatic difference

![Screenshot_2017-05-27-16-59-35|300x500]

(upload://3XjnnW0Qkt5VW7syMdDkPTA9XwX.jpg)

Yes, they did try to leave the gas at 0% when I walked out to drive off, smh.

The monthly payment is under $400, but up from the $299 as the R-sport MSRP was a bit higher!

20180111_171622|690x500

Edit: sry, attached the same XJL incentives by accident

I am so sorry, I am trying to correct my mistakes and the trash bin wonā€™t delete the messages with errors. Is this a mobile thing? Has anyone else experienced this. I am trashing your thread, I am sorry. I feel like the parent that asks their kids how to work their phone. I am 34yo and pretty competent, I thought, lol.

Is it just me or itā€™s really a spam A-la crispbacon? Whoever decides to PM him will be asked for donation next.
I hope Iā€™m wrongā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s a new phone and Iā€™m new to the forum.

No charge on any PINS I can share. There are some manufacturers that limit me to either myself or my wife, but any manufacturers that offer F&F, I receive 4 per year for each. I would never come near using those, if I even use 1 every year or 2, lol. The F&F (Friends & Family) are not as insane as the JLR NA deals, but all are at least invoice, if not more.

All I do is E-mail a friend the pin and they print it out and go to the dealer. My name is not attached in any way. The only way I would even know if Itā€™s used or not is if I request a PIN & they say I used all 4. I have never done that, but it doesnā€™t even give a list of who uses it. The bank is happy to generate sales , even if you donā€™t finance with them. The dealership is making money as well, so Its only the ā€œexclusiveā€ relationship deals, and the ones you would expect that are employee and/or spouse only.

I am happy to post it on the forum if someone wanted one, there is not anything particularly sensitive that is on the PIN or Partner/Supplier code form. Some request address, but I will just send it in Adobe and they can fill in themselves.

Itā€™s an open and honest offer. I donā€™t work in the auto loan dept. I am in AML/KYC (Anti Money Laundering). I just joined this site after I stumbled across it looking for advice on a new lease and the thought came into my head. Use or lose each calendar year, so if I can help someone else save, why not?

I no longer work in the department, but I can provide my Securities licenses so anyone can publicly verify me. I am following the rules, I could lose my job if I tried to sell one or try to provide a PIN that is not eligible for F&F. There are still some genuine ppl out there, as I assume you are. I completely understand your scepticism as well. In any case, if I can help anyone, I will. I can run across a thread with advice that will save just as much as some of the programs, at least thatā€™s how I am viewing it.

@Lease4Least PMed you to see some of the offers.

Yes. I just replied. Check it out and let me know if you have any interest in the companies that accept Friends & Fam.

JLR, Maserati, Mazda for some reason and Subaru are the only 4 that are employee/and or spouse only.

I sent a list of all that offer F&F, most others do. The deals are not as insane as the XE that I got or the XJ, lol, but all are at lease dealer invoice minus 1-7%, plus any nationally advertised deals. Sometimes they will toss a couple thousand in ā€œlease cashā€ as well.

I have to grab the paperwork, but I saved over 10k with Infiniti VPP on a 16MY Q50S.t.

Alfa Romeo sent a marketing update that they will be added to the FCA program 1st qtr '18, and thatā€™s currently a friends and fam eligible program.