Recognize the members you trust!

At first glance, Leasehackr is a gathering of internet strangers who’ve stumbled upon the site for lease deals and tips. But if you stay a bit longer, you’ll quickly realize that Leasehackr is a community built by passionate members who strive to make the site a helpful, safe, and fun space for those who wish to learn. We want to thank our members for making this possible.

In this thread, we invite you all to show your appreciation for members who have helped you along the way. Through your suggestions, we will be selecting our 2022 cohort of Trusted Hackrs – a special title awarded to active members who deserve special recognition for their knowledge and contributions.

Happy Leasehacking!

12 Likes

I nominate @alphawave7

7 Likes

I’m just a jester, but in reviewing all of my loves (Profiles-Summary), most of my interactions are with established Trusted Hackers:
fkingmad

But with several notable exceptions, so I nominate Forbs and justsharing…and would strongly encourage members to freely give ‘loves’ to posts that help you gain insight into this interesting world of hacking vehicle leases and all that that entails. We learn when others offer, so encourage at every opportunity!

3 Likes

We have to recognize the pilot of the 4xe craze thread here, @vinny. 10,000 posts. And almost another 10,000 posts that followed. As mentioned above, the trusted folks here get a lot of recognition. What a nice community you’ve all built here :clap:t2:

6 Likes

Wrong, it was @28firefighter. Should bring him back to trusted.

16 Likes

@vinny masquerades as a car dealership. @28firefighter is the OG deal finder.

9 Likes

I nominate -

@wantingadeal for his endless grind to sharing CCAP numbers the second they are released :smile: only a devoted LH would do that.

@TheBigTuna for his endless insight in all this 4xe madness

10 Likes

I nominate @mllcb42 and @Qbrozen , seems like every question gets answered if you shoot them one. They also # crunch for you in the LH calculator.

19 Likes

Appreciate the shout out - I’m enjoying life as a civilian. :slight_smile: Just glad I was able to help the community (and apparently Jeep’s sales numbers).

10 Likes

Agreed. Would be nice to have a little more balance idealistically with trusted hackers and mods…

4 Likes

I second @vinny and @GOAT (or at least give leasenyc a broker tag)

4 Likes

I appreciate being tagged, id rather go for the dealer tag though :joy:

5 Likes

@TheBigTuna

9 Likes
      @mllcb42 @TheBigTuna 

probably missed a few but solid dudes right here :point_up_2:t4:

5 Likes

It’s not Vinny?

1 Like

That wasn’t the first 4xe thread. That started life as a summary thread of the first thread.

4 Likes

This is the first thread:

7 Likes

Didn’t @GOAT used to go by @anon68146833?

yes, that’s why everyone who knows ignores him.

4 Likes