Real or Fake? Part 2

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722602

2 Likes

Ngl that was a thoroughly amusing read.

The F8x forum has been wild the past month or two. This guys hot gf crashed his M3/M4 CS, scammers were identified and brought down, a M340 troll. Then on the M5(?) forum, there was pages of a dispute between a customer and an auto repair shop who performed really bad work that is owned by a pedophile/sex offender.

Unbelievableā€¦

Wow, what a monthā€¦

1 Like

I have a question for you since you seem to like to start fights on here with people.

Are you this tough in person? Would you call this guy a douchenozzle to his face? Would you call me a douchenozzle to my face?

I wonder if you start fights with people in real life or just with the anonymity of the internet, you know an internet tough guy?

My guess is you donā€™t and that is why you try to be so tough behind a keyboard, because you are justā€¦well you know what you are.

So before you start something next time, think about if you would say it to their face

3 Likes

The only internet tough guy I see here is you. Whatā€™re you going to ask for my address next? I call it like I see it.

Calling people out doesnā€™t mean it should lead to fisticuffs - which you apparently donā€™t seem to understand.

Someone said the guy should get in touch with the dealer. I think the guyā€™s only recourse is with BMWFS. The dealer has been out of the picture for a while.

@Supakimchee @Leasehackr2

Settle down kids, please keep posts on topic and refrain from ad hominem attacks.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

100% a BMW FS issue. The only way a dealer will get involved is to perform an inspection to verify what is or is not missing.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested to see how it plays out, Iā€™m sure BMWFS has seen this happen before. Just wonder what kind of power they have to go after the original lessee - since the lease was technically transferred.

It will be between the two lesseesā€¦ FS will not get involved.

I agreeā€¦ back before I knew any better many moons ago on a lease swap, I learned the above the hard way when a seller misrepresented their lease contract.

Speaking of fake

I had a nice member here ping me this week asking for 18% off a 2021 BMW 330e

Then he backed it down to 15-18%

Inclusive of federal rebate, sure.

Well that was generous of him

4 Likes

Backed down to nothing? Lol. Iā€™m okay with asking for big discounts, if you know thatā€™s where youā€™re realistically not going to end up. Though with a lot of the brokers and dealers on here thatā€™s not needed.

Would you rather have ā€œno haggleā€ pricing? (genuine question) ā€¦