Real or Fake? Part 2

Did you delete the thread? If so why?

Because that was no longer the deal I was going with… And then your boy kimchee or whatever started a little side thread here, so I figured i’d just give an update.

So what? There’s valuable information for future readers

1 Like

He’s the OP, he can delete the thread if he wants. I don’t really blame him, with the way people were jumping down his throat for trying to haggle the last dollar.

2 Likes

Smdh, ppl still don’t get it. But more power to you, go ahead and try to torpedo a deal over 10 bucks a month.

Dude, you’re the one who doesn’t get it. You must be a Toyota car salesman or something. This forum is literally called leashackr and I see people come on here being outrageous in their demands and people applaud them. I literally sent 1 email. And then contacted another dealer and in 20 mins had a brand new car for less than a used one. You mad bro?

2 Likes

Dude,the site is called Leasehackr.

Recommendation: start a new site - kindagoodleases.com or fairleasedeals.com

3 Likes

Why didn’t you post the original car’s contact info for someone else here?

In another way of phrasing, by deleting the post, you delete a frame of reference for other members.

This is a massive community of people trying to hack leases, and information you have is good for other members to use as leverage or frame of reference. It’s especially valuable, as PNW posts are less common than say CA, Fl, or East Coast posts.

By deleting it, and taking any advice anybody has posted, you deny that resource to our members, there is no harm to keeping it up, blacking out VINs, or anything.

2 Likes

Because I clearly said I was still working a deal on it then I gladly would and then the post was deleted after flagging it hours prior. Here ya go bud, Mercedes of Wilsonville. Lisa was the salesperson. Hit her up

The discussion was no longer about the car. And there’s plenty frames of reference on here. There was very little valuable info provided in the thread as well.

Respectfully, I disagree, there was still value. RV for the month of May for a 24/7.5k, a very large dealer discount, how far dealers were discounting to clear a loaner. Dealer fee, taxation, etc also give reference to other members who are attempting to lease in the PNW, where finding a broker is very difficult due to automotive laws.

Respectfully, it’s not nothing. Even posts of terrible #s, every Kia Telluride post we see gives us a frame of reference of how well or poorly a car leases. This entire forum is a collection of information that grows, and is awesome for anyone trying to get into the hobby.

Also on the deletion hours later part, Mods are human. Nobody here, even the founders do this full time. It might take some time, get over that.

Edit: This thread is so getting locked.

1 Like

This deal was literally advertised on their website. It wasn’t a unicorn deal.

You got plenty of references of how good the deal was. Why do you even post here if you’re going to ignore the advice you asked for? Both of you guys are exactly who dealers hate dealing with. Never happy even until the very end, all just to save a few bucks.

When you have a great deal in place, like everyone advised - pull the trigger. Stop asking for more, you look like a total douchenozzle.

Oh and it’s funny how you still signed for what you originally posted for, I guess the dealer wasn’t going to give any more. Gee I wonder why?

I’m not mad it took time to delete. I was stating a fact. I tried to delete it earlier and it took time to do so. I was answering his question.

You’re hilarious. Have a good one little fella.

What a nice dealer, they actually post their best numbers.

Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out. Next time try to figure out how to not pay taxes. I’m sure you can figure that out.

Ya this forum has been especially toxic lately. I guess quarantine is getting to people :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

All my forum drama has been on Bimmerpost. Most recently, someone swappedaleased a M4 CS and the car is missing about $10k+ worth of parts. The OG owner swapped the taillights, door cards, exhaust, wheels, front bumper, splitter etc. Even crazier is that a body shop posted about 30 minutes worth of videos of them rebuilding the car after an accident.

4 Likes

Is there a thread about that crazy transaction in BP?