Rate this Volvo XC60 T5 inscription deal $299/month and help me figure out the calculator

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo XC60 T5 AWD inscription Loaner
MSRP: $55565
Monthly Payment: $299.76
Drive-Off Amount: $1500 plus $3000 in MSD’s
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12000
MF: ? -total rent charge is $1636.55
Residual:31504.95 57%?
Incentives:Costco/Loyalty/First Responder $4250
Region: south but sourcing Mid-west
Leasehackr Score: ?
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Help me figure it out and I will make one!

Do you have the selling price? That might help you figure out the calculator.

1 Like

Maybe this will help?

My concern here was the total in section 5. If I am only putting $1500 out of pocket and the $3000 for MSD’s.

Section 6 breaks that down

Didn’t you already ink this deal w Ben?

Are these Texas taxes?

3 Likes

No on Texas Taxes. This is the paperwork that arrived today to sign. I think I am overthinking this but struggling to get to that payment on the calculator with the amount down/MSD’s.

Dude, take the flipping deal. It’s good, and Ben is a good broker, you whined about other dealers. Also why the hell are you contacting a dealer in Mass, when you’re in the South? No wonder they gave you the run around bush, they’d have to register the car god knows where, pay for a runner, make you wait possibly over two weeks to god knows how long, and then ship it.

1 Like

So is the 6C amount the $1500 DAS plus the $3000 in MSD’s? I am pretty sure that’s what he said. Just making sure I am not misunderstanding

Per section 5, there is $8750 due at sale.

$3000 is cash for MSDs

$1500 is cash for up fronts

$4250 is paid in rebates

In the calculator, your drive off amount is the $1500

I have a guess

2 Likes

Oh I 100% agree Ben is top notch. And can we stay on topic? Happy to discuss the dishonesty of that other dealer but would rather not go off on a tangent in this thread. Thanks for the constructive input :wink:

This is a very good deal Ben got you

The paperwork looks good but you don’t need to take our word for it. Take Bens.

2 Likes

Thank you. That’s what I was asking. I though that was how it was explained. I just can’t get the calculator to come close. I think I am suffering PTSD from the previous situation but I sincerely appreciate that response.

Not sure “dishonesty” is the right word. A dealer trying to make money isn’t being “dishonest”. A dealer whose fleet department “ensures” that all deals have all rebates, such as one in North NJ, that’s “dishonest”.

2 Likes

Why I was dumb enough to not use a broker before I don’t know. Best money you can spend is getting @Benedetto , @nyclife , @Bostoncarconcierge etc to facilitate.

Rather than be evasive, why don’t you post your calculator link so we can sort out where the problem is?

1 Like

Sorry. Not trying to evasive. I think I will do that and you can tell me where I am being an idiot.

probably b/c you didnt want to pay them for doing something you felt you could do yourself but wound up spending a ton more of your time (and b/c time is money, more money).

Bingo! Ding ding ding we have a winner!