Rate this Volvo XC60 T5 inscription deal $299/month and help me figure out the calculator

RV is wrong, MF is wrong, fees are wrong, selling price is wrong.

Have you read through the example in the FAQ that goes step by step through a lease contract? It’ll help.

1 Like

This is why I am here. I feel like in my career I am really knowledgeable but when it comes to a lease I feel like a complete rube. Let me read through and see if I can figure it out unless you want to give me some hints :wink:

I linked you to step by step instructions I wrote… What more do you want?

2 Likes

I am trying again. Sorry dad.

You are paying a highly reviewed broker to get you a deal, which you have in-hand to sign. If you don’t trust them, and/or you want second opinions, you have to put in some effort: not for us, to educate yourself.

4 Likes

I think I figured it out as best I could given the It was explained the way my state does taxes and the fact that it’s a loaner. Thanks for that write up you did. It did help somewhat and where it didn’t it’s probably because of my own shortcomings in understanding the complications of a lease contract. To a few others: asking to rate a deal and help me with the calculator isn’t me saying the broker is misleading me. Contrary to it , I have sung his praises. Saying a different dealer was dishonest and unprofessional wasn’t whining. It was based on the facts. If the guy who did it didn’t have the same last name as was on the dealer signage he wouldn’t be there long with those tactics. My take on this forum: Some of you have no sense of humor (unrelated to this specific thread, but just a general observation) and a number of you are condescending assholes who seem to get off on making people feel stupid or calling into question their intentions or motives. By far this forum has some of the most intelligent (when it comes to the subject matter of leasing) but some of those same people frankly are pricks. You probably know who you are, and if you don’t, no one will convince you otherwise-you are the Alpha and Omega of leasing and it’s unlikely anything in life brings you as much joy as lording over those mere mortals who come in and dare to ask a question we should already know the answer to. The few of you ruin the forum experience and lessen the value of it for others, even if you honestly have more knowledge about leasing in your pinky finger than a stadium full of people like me could muster. I am a pretty easygoing person but posting anything here is stressful because you never know what smartass reply you may get instead of an actual normal response . To those of you who actually do care and provide meaningful replies, again I thank you. Go ahead to the mod who knows who he is and can’t help himself, delete or move my post. We know you are dying to. :wink: