Rate this Deal: 2023 ID.4 AWD PRO S

Should add I am also eligible for a MN EV tax credit of $2,500 - program opens up next week

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Looks pretty good especially with the rebate. Mind sharing which dealer?

11% off MSRP isn’t good at all for ID4s. You should aim for 20% off MSRP. It’s doable.

1 Like

I’ve found that 13% is target. I have the ID4… it’s an amazing car.

1 Like

I like the deal!

1 Like

Who is getting 20% off pre-rebate on ID.4s?

1 Like

I got 20% in Jan 2024. Couple of others I know got it around the same time. Dealer asked to keep it private. ID4 inventory is piling up everywhere. So, I suggest waiting.

1 Like

Luther Burnsville

Wow that’s crazy good. There are at least 50 ID4 Pro S within 50 miles of me and I’m not in a hurry.

That’s great for you but even 10% isn’t easily found at every dealership.

Finding 20% is a like finding middle in the haystack. You got lucky and it’s great for you.

I know it’s what we do here on LH but sometimes it’s setting other to fail trying to chaise discounts in “world record” territory.

2 Likes

Is it a 23 or 24? Id4 had some noticeable improvements for 24.

1 Like

Wow. They offered me $535 sign and drive. Wouldn’t take off 13% cause that employee pricing.

1 Like
  1. Sorry should have clarified. Updated. Don’t think 24s are available yet at least around here.

May i ask what you like about it most?

Did you end up purchasing?

The MY and M3 drive like a much cheaper car. The ID4 drives like a much more expensive car then its price.

1 Like

Maybe I got lucky but telling folks about what’s possible isn’t setting them for failure. What’s setting them for failure is telling them it’s impossible.

The lowest discount I have been offered by any dealer in my area without any negotiation was 15%.

OP can do lot better than 11%. My $0.02.

1 Like

For all trims?

I only asked about Pro and Pro S non-AWD. On the Pro, it was ~20% and Pro S was around ~21%. They also included a charge point L2 charger with the lease.

Where are you located?