Rate My Lease Deal! Chevy Bolt LT, Barebones

Hello! First time posting here so I hope I’m doing this right. I was recommend to this site on reddit.

Still learning a bit of the lease lingo but here is the deal I have on the table right now.

Chevy Bolt LT (Zero Options)
Term: 36/10k
MF: .0019
RV: 51%
Down: $0 + 1560 Drive-off costs
Monthly: $244 + 8.75% tax = $265
No End of Lease fees except possible overage and excessive wear and tear.~

Not sure if I’m missing anything else! Thank you!

Compare it to the deals listed here:

They say the deals were better in April.

Best deal listed on that site is $1,900 down+acq and $199/mo + tax. But that doesn’t include all drive-offs.

1 Like

They don’t include fees, license and tax on that site so it’s really not comparable. Some of the posted dealers just have one to lure people in.
OP, that’s a pretty solid deal. Unless you qualify for any incentives (existing lease?, grad?, supplier?) it will not get better unless you do a one pay. I’m sure you have a disposition fee at the end of the lease.

1 Like

Thank you! I remember seeing this awhile ago but I couldn’t refind the page lol. This seems to be a decent measure of what to expect.

From your area…

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! Not in a current lease. Graduated too long ago hehe. Not sure what a supplier discount is so I’m assuming I don’t qualify lol. Too many variables!

Thank you! What’s frustrating from all these dealerships is os that they have different drive off fees. One dealership quoted 2300 while another 1560 (my best deal so far). I’m wondering what’s causing the variances.

Supplier can also be in the form of just working for a major company. Google GM supplier and there should be a way to check to see if you qualify

1 Like

It depends if the drive off is just tax, license and fees or also has some down payment in it.They also include the first payment so it will vary depending on how much your monthly is. Don’t worry about these things…all you should care is the sum of all monthlies and the total down.

1 Like

Yes, i think you can go on their website and check if your employer works with GM. I think there also was a discount for teachers and first responders…

1 Like

Thank you for being so helpful. It’s much appreciated!

So now I just have to decide if I want to just do a lease takeover or get a new vehicle but I don’t think I’ll get the CVRP with a lease takeover with 14mo left.

contact me directly if you want to cut all the BS from sales people. The drive off is changing because they’re just using what ever drive off they need to to make the numbers work, some of it will go towards ccr. Also most will quote including supplier and current lease and just sort it out when you get there. their first job is get you to the dealership by any means necessary.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Is this a good deal?
Chevy 2020 Chevy Bolt LT (Zero Options)
Term: 36/12K
One Time Pay USD 11,900
XS Wear Tear Additionally for USD 795 (Gives Additional 1600 Miles for 3 years)
Total Including XS Wear and Tear USD 12,695

Having a current Chevy Volt Lease and they waived off Disposition Fee of USD 395 on the Volt I returned.

Costco Cash Card of USD 700 coming back as part of GM Costco Auto Sales Program

It’s pretty much the same deal posted by the Bay area Chevy dealer on this board…i have not seen any better deals for this ev…you can make it a bit better if you qualify for any additional GM supplier discounts.
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/bay-area-2020-bolt-ev-deals-net-0-down-264-mo-incl-tax-one-pay-as-low-as-11-499-chevyphil-415-596-6262/12787/1115

The deal I took was for 12K miles. The other posted deals are for 10K miles. But let me know if the 12K deal is the same as mine.