Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

I have a handful of 2019 bolt premier left, and the first few 2020 LT’s have started to roll in as well. contact me directly for details.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol chevy in San Jose C.A.
Fri-Tue 11am-8pm.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I’ve spoken to a lot of great new people as our community here has grown, and some people don’t know who I am or why i’m doing these deals so i’ll take a little time to explain who I am and my process.

My name is Phil Gileno and I am a internet sales manager here at Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose. We are a DGDG dealership and i’m not paid on commission. I get a flat rate per sale so I’m always trying to get people the best price. I’ve been doing this for a long time and I have a lot of contacts at other dealers, so I know what prices they are doing most of the time. I also understand the kick backs dealers get from Chevy for hitting volume numbers so I know what discounts everyone can afford to do. My managers trust me to keep researching the market and keep us ahead of the market. Consumers can trust me to save them time by doing the price shopping for them and offering a low price from the beginning. I’m known for honesty, transparency, and staying well informed. I’m happy to help you with a new chevy lease when your ready.

Email me for details or to set an appointment.
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

5 Likes

Hi Phil @ChevyPhil,
Do you mainly work with EV’s/Bolts?
Saw a few sales rep. posting a Google sheet with pricing.
Curious if you have something similar?

Hi, I havn’t been on here much after a epic end to last month. I’ve been sold out of LT and only have a few premiers left. But 2020s are rolling in sow. So new deals coming soon.

A few 2019 Premers left for the same price as last month!
If you want a LT I have them in stock now. varying options and colors. email me for a quote. I’ll post pricing when I get a chance.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey everyone, im here to help. Here is what I do.

If what you want is a smooth easy transaction, with someone honest, who gives everyone the same great deal, who knows the answers to all your questions, someone who specializes in electric cars, someone who doesnt work on commision, and someone only has good reviews after doing this for years, then I can help you and offer all of these things. I only ask a few things in return.

first, please know or have a good idea that this is the car you want, and be in a position to actually come Lease/buy one relativly soon. Have a plan of when you can make it to the dealership. Preferably before you ask to me answer all your questions. it isnt fair to take advantage of my time and knoweldge and then never be able to make it in. (if the deal doesnt work out thats fine, but if it’s a timing issue, work on that ahead of time)

Secondly, you can’t have the best price up front and also negotiate as well. its one or the other. Information is the new negotition, so unless you have info saying you’ve seen lower (which rarly happens and when it does its just not including fees). so you need to know how to say yes or no to a good deal. it’s take it or leave it, and we can still be friends either way.

Lastly if your traveling or something and your not ready to get a vehicle until you get back, then contact me when you get back.

Thanks!!

Last weekend of the month, year, and decade!
Time to get a bolt before the year end. The next holiday sale is may, so now is the time.

Phil Gileno
Director of Internet sales
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Last weekend of the month, year, and decade!
Time to get a bolt before the year end!

Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Good news is BOLT deals are crazy this month. Price is the easy part, evryone will love these deals.
But we only have 16 bolts left right now, inventory will be the hard part.
Contact me READY TO LEASE RIGHT AWAY. This is a short term only situation with bay area inventory very low after the holiday season.

Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Wow…

Maybe a stupid question as I’m new here (my apologies), but can an out of state person like myself (Idaho) take advantage of these deals at all?

Even without any after purchase rebates, the Premier w/ DCFC, Info and Conf 2 looks phenomenal on a One-Pay - I’d be all-in compared to what we are looking at locally in Boise.

Hey Phil,

I am interested in the premier, what colors do you have? What would be the one time pay if I just have the costco membership, but no prior lease? Also what would be the price for 36 months 15K miles one time pay?

Hi, no stupid questions here, im happy to help. unfortunatly I only do deal with CA customers. and even more specific bay area customers.

Im happy to help, please email me for quotes

Wow, I had 10 customers make it today for these crazy bolt deals. 9/10 left with a car, 1/10 didnt get the color they wanted (sold before they arrived) and color was very important to them. So all in all an amazing day!

I have a few bolts left and more on the way. If you want one, email me to check if what I have left is what your looking for. If not, wait a week or so because I have more on the way.

Thanks for everyone who came in! email me for the next round!.

Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Just curious @ChevyPhil, for purchase incentives, aside from the $8,500 cash rebate and $1,500 lease loyalty/$500 lease conquest, are there any other purchase incentives available on Bolts?

purchase? whats that… lol. jk, yea those are the only two.

Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Can you please give an idea as to how much off msrp we should try to negotiate. I’m in the Midwest so I can’t buy from you. I see a lot of dealers offering $1200 to $1400 off Msrp before any incentives. Is 7 - 10% off Msrp realistic?

no… I couldn’t possible do that, I don’t know your market. The short answer is they discount as much as they need to to sell them, and you won’t get lower then that. But its not a truck or a camaro, there is almost no profit in a bolt. most of the specials come from chevy.

Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thank you xxxxxxxx

Great news for current chevy Leasee’s or VOLT or BOLT. Chevy is finally throwing you a bone! lol
Get a bolt lease from me and get a $1,500 loyalty rebate!

Phil Gileno
Capitol Chevrolet
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Did they just do this? I was only getting $500 for loyalty in MI. I have a Volt currently.