She is the EA to head of CX.

Debra Decaro
Executive Assistant
(954) 769-6163 (desk)

2 Likes

42k and it still looks ugly. :sunglasses:

Local broker got these in last week

5 Likes

Sometimes we make bad decisions, but often smarter, cooler, and fiscally responsibler heads prevailed.

2 Likes

These look really good in gold/silver.

Double shark fins are weird.

1 Like

What’s the most desired trim in the full size? Asking out of curiosity.

4 Likes

They are so elegant. Any hacks to get them at msrp?

I believe the LWB is more desirable than the SWB.

1 Like

And the engine?

V8 would be my thought.

How blessed are they?

Was told the V8 LWB had about a 2 year wait on them as of August.

1 Like

In my pics: $42k on $111k sticker.

1 Like

V8 LWB is the gold mine. Going 50k over sticker

1 Like

I’m starting to see these on the road regularly now and dare I say they are slightly underwhelming to me. Not underwhelming enough to cancel my order but I still think my 2020 is almost as gorgeous. The interior on the new ones, now that’s a different story…

3 Likes

That’s because apparently LR is not going to be producing any more LWBs for the 2023 model year. That’s in addition to not making autobiography models for a while because they don’t have the chips for the sound systems. Chip shortage is still an issue at LR for sure. I guess that means the market should remain strong for those if you have one or can get one soon but other market indicators right now make me question that a bit.

1 Like

Perfect car to buy when you’re rich and don’t want to attract attention to yourself.

Ok I stand corrected. This is hot.

8 Likes

Other than the vanity of the name, I don’t understand the attraction to them. However, I’ve never driven one either. :man_shrugging:t2: