Range Rover Sport & Full Size Reservations & Ordering

Saw one of the new FS in the Hamptons this past weekend for the first time, definitely turned my head…digging those tail lights

1 Like

It’s time for all of us to order one

was it the white one in montauk or the one parked outside the dealer in South Hampton?

POLL:

vs.

go with the flat while – its not the regular white - with the blackout package and the black roof

want to make an order – anybody have leads on dealers with shorter delivery times – NY dealers are loaded up with reservations and are very terse lol

I think that’s Fuji

Where are you located?

go with Ostuni white – I’m in the NYC – its like a matte white – saw it on a lwb model in Montauk – looked awesome against the sunlight

2 Likes

White. Easier to maintain.

4 Likes

I’m on LI. Glen Cove is 24 months out, Huntington is 12 months. Most Jersey dealers are 12 months out. Princeton was the quickest at 6-8 months, requires a $5k deposit (refundable) and because I am out of state, they required lease/finance through them.

EDIT: this is on a V6 SWB. I am told the LWB is way longer.

2 Likes

it looked tan-ish, wasn’t at the dealer…some lady was driving it in southhampton

Regular white for me.

1 Like

good news :partying_face:, Freeport JLR will have more full size RR in October with a market adjustment of a mere $30k. They even have one available right now!!!

2 Likes

Amazing looking cars but horrendous quality and customer service. Topped off with a complete lack of goodwill.

2 Likes

Freeport is even worse. Told me there is no factory maintenance included and that I should buy a plan that cost 2k

1 Like

$50-$70k ADM for in stock units at Glen Cove/Huntington

2 Likes

Standard wheel base RR at msrp but 1 year wait at marlboro JLR

That’s true w Land Rover. There is no included maintenance.

Jag includes it

1 Like

Is there an ETA on the upcoming EV versions? Definitely interested in a RRS EV

so which of the trims are we thinking is best (i.e. highest equity check) for 3 month hold then flip? I’m thinking of putting an order in at MSRP.

The P440e PHEV sounds nice, but doubt I’d see any of those 4k extra back over the P400, right?

1 Like