Range Rover Sport & Full Size Reservations & Ordering

If you keep your expectations in check, I think the X6 m50i will come close to the performance of your 750i.

The center of gravity is higher in the X6, and you can’t totally overcome physics.
I had an X5 with adaptive M suspension and a F01 750i with DHP. The 750i definitely handled better, but the X5 handled very well, especially for such a large vehicle.
If you find the limits of the X6 and your own limits, I think you’d be surprised how great BMW SUVs are.

1 Like

Couldn’t say it better.

Velar with 4 cyl feels really under powered. Velar svawb V8 is discontinued, and the v6 is more desired afaik.

How come certain 4 cyl feel more under powered than others

Like for the t5 xc60 compared to the base velar, the difference is pretty significant.

Driven the velar evoque and full size RR (all rentals) and it’s like driving an X1 and then an X7.

I don’t consider an X1 a true BMW, it’s crappier than a mini, same with Evoque (this was roughly 2019 so maybe they’ve improved since). The velar was okay from a quality feel perspective but with a 4 cyl it felt extremely heavy and wouldn’t move.

The RR was totally unrelated. I don’t recall whether it was a V6 or V8, but I see in an old pic I was at 14.8mpg so assuming V8. Even full of luggage and people the car just moved and obv extremely comfortable.

1 Like

X3M non-comp

Is it the emperors new clothes or am I the only one?

This looks hideous.

1 Like

Have you seen in person ? They look pretty sleek. Not my style though

Perhaps the new X7 is more your style? Haha

They look the same as the prevoius body to me. Only the rear lights are different. The Defender, on the other hand… :grin:

I keep straining to see the new Kia badging.

@AutoCompanion $104k all in finance range rover sport do you think there is money to be made? $96k msrp

V6?

10char

1 Like

Yes its a v6

Yes $140-150 value.

1 Like

:eyes: LH wants to know your location.

Last question should i finance or lease (i can save tax money)

South florida … ordered about 8 months ago :joy:

Sorry misread your post. That is the value for a full size.

1 Like

I only go for full size and V8.

If it is a Sport V8 only is what I would consider.

Man you just shattered all my hopes :disappointed: :joy: