Random Jeep chatter

It’s been almost 3 weeks since I sold my 4XE and its still connected to my UConnect account; its driving me nuts he/she paid close to 70k on a plug in hybrid jeep and they have not plugged it in once from what I can tell, not even level 1 charger.

1 Like

They just launched Willys 4xe just now. Lowering that price point :frowning:

From my S2000 driving days this is the go to fix for squeaky weather seals

2 Likes

More images of reign from factory

17 Likes

Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

3 Likes

To recap, someone at Jeep was like, “yep, looks just like that”.

3 Likes

HATE that I am missing out on this color, but no way I’m risking another order at this point.

2 Likes

Am now super stoked that I have one of these currently in production. Looks better than I thought it would. What about the blue one in the background? Doesn’t look like Hydro to me. Is that a color not available on 4xe?

1 Like

Chief Blue…you had to have been one of the first to order a 4xE to get that limited color. There is one in my town, it looks dynamite.

Thanks. Hydro Blue has been my favorite color so far but that Chief looks great.

1 Like

It does…despite ‘flat’ paint, it still looks striking. It was in the same tranche as Nacho, iirc. I saw and posted a pic here of the one in my town, but I can’t find it…

Chief Blue looks pretty similar ( at least in the photo ) to the Cavalry Blue that Toyota did on Tacoma’s in 2019 I believe. Only remember the year b/c I went after one relatively hard at a LHM dealership in Colorado.

1 Like

I had to do a double-take to make sure it was a 4xE, because about that same time-frame, Jeep had already been using that blue for other models. I don’t know why, but it just looks particularly suited to a JLU 4xE with a SOT. Alas, by the time the 4xE became YUGE here on LH, Chief and Nacho were winding down.

1 Like

it is at the dealer now!

10 Likes

I’ll almost have to disagree lol. I think that is a Hydro Blue Jeep in the photo. Hydro can really vary in appearance depending on lighting, angle, etc.

1 Like

For those considering ordering from Mitch at Ourisman, his deal is now 8%, no more 10%.

I got while the getting was good.

I wouldn’t consider him if he had offered 12%. He seemed very abrasive, arrogant, and very spotty with communication. I was not impressed at all.

1 Like

I think on his first deal he got overwhelmed. I had a nice chat with him on the phone for this round and he has been reasonably responsive on emails since then for me. But you’re not the only one who wasn’t impressed.

This was last week, and the week before that.