Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

I think granger in IA is finance only

Contact at Koons? Can you DM if you donā€™t want to share publicly.

1 Like

koonsgroupbuy@gmail.com

Did anybody else get an email from Ram customer care?

Thank you for your recent order of a 2022 RAM! We are excited to welcome you to the RAM family!

*We are working to ensure your vehicle is built and delivered to the highest quality, and arrives to you as soon as possible. Once a delivery date has been established for your new Ram LD we will reach back out to you. *

In preparation for your new driving experience please visit: Official MoparĀ® Site | Mopar Select Vehicle

*Here you can access important information and videos about your new vehicle and register to create your personalized vehicle dashboard. *

*If you have any questions regarding your order please contact your dealership. *

To make things easier and for your reference, here is your Vehicle Identification Number:

Thank you for being a part of the RAM family and congratulations!

Best wishes,

The RAM Brand

Yeh I think everyone did :slight_smile:

Yes, also received the same email this morning.

Checked with Ram Chat and Iā€™m still in D (scheduling parts), which has been the case for the last three weeks, so apparently the email didnā€™t really indicate any progress.

2 Likes

I canā€™t seem to create a new account on their site. I keep entering email and password and click submit and nothing happens. Oh well.

Koons is a safe bet to get built quickly as they move a lot of Hellcats so more allocations. Chapman is safer if your situation changes and you donā€™t want to lose $1k. Just know that 1k at Koons is taken by them in a $899 Doc fee.

1 Like

PenFed wonā€™t fund trucks nor SUVS IIRC?

Yep, that is the biggest kicker with Koonsā€¦ the doc fee is ugly.

Ordered yesterday. Got my VIN today, still in scheduling tho.

Ordered 11/22, still in D. Level 2, pano.

Miles at Dan Cummins of Georgetown does 4% under invoice with 599 doc fee, $500 deposit.

1 Like

Ordered nov 8 through koons and my truck is built waiting to be shipped. Im really amazed. Since i thought i would be waiting months i never looked into leasing/buying it. Paying 8 perent sales tax sucks but leasing doesnt look much better. Is financing a purchase the way to go with the trx?

2 Likes

Are you planning to keep or flip?

No idea i never had a ram before. I had a 19 tundra trd pro for three years before i got a jeep.

So just woke up one day with a strong urge to order a Trxā€¦ understandable. anyway if you want advice from anyone you gotta decide what you wanna do with it first, I say grab some offers on it and report back.

2 Likes

MY21 or MY22? Iā€™m not familiar with the TRX production, other than I wouldā€™ve expected a several month lead time (minimum)ā€¦that seems crazy quick. :flushed:

Thatā€™s a 2022

1 Like

I know you know but just think about the long term plan for that truck and what may be next.

You donā€™t want to get clobbered with nearly $6000 in sales tax just to dump it in 2 months because it costs $140/fillup with 9 mpg haha

In all seriousnessā€¦the leases are probably around $1200/month w first out of pocket (MSRP dependents).

Iā€™d lease it if youā€™re planning to keep it less than a year.

4 Likes

Off topic questionā€¦ Are the dealers being mentioned in this thread offering deals on Scat Pack and Hellcat orders too?

1 Like