Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

It’s going to be very unlikely for you to lose money on this deal. I would lease it if I were you. Don’t sleep on it.

4 Likes

Hey cousin! Remember me? Does our brother in law have another havoc for 97k? We can twin just like the ol’ days

14 Likes

You MFs have no shame :rofl:

(That’s money factor, for the mods)

9 Likes

How does one dealer marking a havoc up $50k and another is selling at invoice :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

The sales manager is sleeping with his/her sister litterally lol. But I mean this is pretty much a family deal. No way a Joe Schmo will get this unicorn

4 Likes

thanks for the feedback pals - i figured this was worth doing. i’ll post into signed when i pick it up along with some pics [even though it’s basically identical to the guy a few posts up]

1 Like

Don’t post pics. We’re all salty. :unamused:

7 Likes

This thread is basically the red sea at this point…

might be worth looking into leasing and taking it on a shorter duration to save on taxes? Especially if you’re only keeping for a few months.

1 Like

Hey, you guys really don’t like the digital dash?

I didn’t see anything wrong with it. I was expecting it to be some pixelated, delayed nonsense, but it was pretty responsive to revs.

1 Like

It wasn’t bad, i’m just an ANALog guy

1 Like

Where are you getting these lease qoutes?

Are order banks for these still open?

Negative. May-June probably.

1 Like

They’ve been closed for quite awhile. They had reopened again for a limited number of orders, but that had only lasted like a few days.

been so busy, here is a screenshot from my BIL with the deal summary/numbers breakdown. don’t have my contract handy. ended up doing 5k/yr

2 Likes

obligatory pic. i really like the truck so far - 11mpg average on about 350 miles

16 Likes

I got 8.9…

GMTV is doing the best price for TRX right now if you’re trying to sell. They’re paying MSRP

4 Likes

995 acquisition fee is that ccap? Nvm I remember now you did CULA
You are going to make out great congrats!