Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Order banks for 23 are closed so no one’s ordering anything now.

4 Likes

22 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone know the RV and MF this month for the TRX?

Anyone have recent Mannheim results?

1 Like

You can get the docs here. Documents

The rates are terrible

1 Like

6 Likes

Feb 9 order went D1. Let’s gooooo

2 Likes

Sweet. Mine just did the same. Probably should be here end of April? Early May?

1 Like

Mine’s a base. Not sure if it’s a keeper (especially with the base interior :nauseated_face:) but I can’t wait to rip around in one again. That sound!!!

Same timeline here as well!

1 Like

There’s a base 2022 with 5k miles sitting at Jeep of Manhattan since Dec 2022. Asking was 99k, then 93k. It may have dipped below 90k now. Sat in it couple times, and that base interior is so-so.

1 Like

I’m magically scheduled now as well :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

My october order still hasn’t shipped. Was in inspection for like 1.5 months. Prolly got stolen :joy:

4 Likes

23 Likes

longtime lurker but making my first post. i’ve always had “normal” vehicles but i finally want something fun to tool around with for a little while.
local dealer where my brother-in-law works offered me havoc edition at net/net [108k sticker, buying for 97xxx]
since ccap is standard rate of .0048, i can lease through local credit union [cula vendor] that allows 3rd party buyouts at any time. their a++ rate is .00251, 64% residual for 7500/yr. put tax/fees down [little over $5k] and payment is right about $1250/month for 36 months

my plan right now would be drive this truck for 5-6 months and sell. i’m thinking with my net cap being so far below msrp, if i even get msrp for it when selling i’m coming out “ahead”. thoughts?

$5k+ for taxes and fees.

Are you in a tax upfront state?

Such a horrible deal
I like to get taken advantage of, PM me the dealer I’ll take it especially if it’s really “discounted”

11 Likes

new york, tax is over $3k, dmv/doc $400, 1st payment