Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

i hate your avatar.

4 Likes

You ll have a chance to redeem yourself in April. When it really counts.

4 Likes

Dealer is clearly trying to take advantage of an older person signing. Sent a “final quote” and the contract they put out when the person arrived to the dealership did not match that quote. The agreed upon vehicle selling price was 3k+ higher than the quote, I’m not sure on the MF and other things. They added maintenance contracts and service contracts that they put their own cash at signing toward, so the net impact (if I’m understanding correctly) is 0 although still shady.

Also instead of doing a true sign and drive they were just putting the cash for the first month down themselves, I guess because the jacked the MF to the max alrwady. Anything else here?

Arrived at the dealership today

10 Likes

Congrats! What’s the build? Base, L1/L2?

Base with boards

5 Likes

can confirm it’s a long hike up or jump down without boards :smiley:

not afraid jump off a ledge GIF

3 Likes

Nothing funnier than seeing a middle-aged fatso climb in & out of these trucks when they don’t have steps.

I’m sure everyone got a good laugh the first week I had mine. Couldn’t wait to get mine on.

TRX has landed.

Now to hack a conventional or balloon auto loan.

1 Like

I’m leaning towards the First Republic Bank personal line of credit route.

1 Like

how are taxes on the balloon loan? Don’t you pay tax on the whole amount of the car?

Yes. Dealer I ordered with does not allow out of state leasing.

1 Like

Don’t forget in person signing

No, no, having forgot. But yea, in-person signing.

Anyone got a granite level 2 with sunroof and low miles?

granite base with low miles…

side note, does anyone know what happens if the contract didn’t fund first time around, and the next payment is coming up and they haven’t processed the paperwork (or funded the account yet)? When is the payment due date going to be? Do you just pay double on the next invoice?

A few people had the dealership cover payments until funded.

So is that along the lines of “you should make my next payment” … or, “I didn’t receive an invoice so once funded you should make sure I have no outstanding payments” ?

Wow, from order placed to shipped in a month :exploding_head:

6 Likes