Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

The selling dealer probably hasn’t registered it

Yeap, that’s the issue.

In its natural habitat.

Sold for 81 today.

21 Likes

I always have the impression that the thing needs to get filled up just to get to the next gas station.

1 Like

So far out of online and local GMTV is highest @ 85. One other came in at 82. The rest were 70s :nauseated_face:

Even though it’s still low I’m surprised at the GMTV offer. They’ve been low balling everyone for a few months now.

Online dealers are not the best option for selling these trucks. Has to be a local dealer that’s willing to play ball.

1 Like

is that on a base? 85 would net you 5 figures, no?

Level 2 with pano

ouch 101010

3 Likes

I’d take the $85k from GMTV. Seems to be a decent offer since you have 5k miles on it.

2 Likes

Bought at Koons. Still coming out ahead! :trophy:

5 Likes

Text me 646-714-1123 any low mile TRX your looking to sell. Level 1 or base would prolly be more competitive lvl 2’s are tough but will bid. Trucks should be in perfect condition less than 1k miles. NJ/TN dealers.

3 Likes

Didn’t think I’d sell it so quick! If I was buying to flip would’ve definitely bought a base. At the time it was $10k off

Just sold my base for 83,100.

The 100 bucks extra was for the flight haha.

5 Likes

What side of the country you in?

How many miles?

I guess Farrish finally registered my truck when I deleted my 5 star review for them on Google and changed it to a 1 star and Kyle the sales manager texted me the next day. Picked up 9/29 and registered 12/5. I think they overnighted me plates for it today, guess I’ll add it to the collection.

1 Like

Don’t you surrender plates ?

Midwest, 120 miles on it

1 Like

Nah I just keep them in case I ever need them again. I think I’m up to 20