Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Well, the good news is tier one is sub 10%. Tier 5 :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Right? I was running figures this morning for fun and the rent charge is just insane on these. It never was great, but it was certainly much more attractive than the current ~$450+ per month.

Loan shark rates

how did you get plates without funding?? Donā€™t you need CCAP docs for registration?

I got the packet from Gupton a little over a week after signing with all the stuff to do it on my own for Mass at the registry (in MA you canā€™t drive on temp plates so they give you what you need to do that) along with the title, purchase docs etc.

It makes sense because Iā€™ve driven off the lot after a deal with a MA dealer when itā€™s approved and it funds shortly thereafter when they give you real plates there.

Still crazy that itā€™s taking 14-21 business days for these to fund. Not an easy gig for Missy and Renee to have this pile of deals to move through.

1 Like

Filled out credit app today. Waiting for the final few steps and also talked to a shipper whoā€™ll ship for $2k open trailer from KY to WA. If everything goes smoothly will hopefully have the truck by 10/15.

Whatā€™s the CCAP loan rate now for 72 months?

Farrish let me know my truck arrived. Tracker hasnā€™t updated yet

1 Like

Not sure if this was already clarified: are they requiring signing in person?

No theyā€™ll fedex everything. You do need to have some of it notarized.

1 Like

I told them Iā€™m picking up in person so I didnā€™t ask.

Are these still worth flipping? Mine is $72,300 for a red base with tow package.

You should be able to get more than 80 easy
A few people got 84+ for a base

2 Likes

I am getting 90k for my level 1. TRX flip is still good tbh.

8 Likes

86k for my base last week

5 Likes

Cant get more than 86k for my level 1 around here

I have a local Ram dealer that moves TRX pretty easily. They kinda rare down here in TN. I sold them like 3 of mine and another for a LH member.

2 Likes

Where is the love?

What part of the country are you in?

Any way to waive the first month payment and only include my initial deposit ($500) in the calculator? Dealer doesnā€™t want to deal with sign and drive and Iā€™m fine with them using my deposit as part of the drive off instead. Iā€™m still off by a $20-$30 a month on my calculator.

Dealer sheet has lease payment listed at $1474 a month with $500 down vs $1469 for me with $2020 down.