Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Yea me too!!

It was 5% under invoice when I ordered. Not sure what it is now

1 Like

Anyone lease recently from Dan Cummins? I expect my truck in next month and am curious of experiences. Any luck with sign and drive?

1 Like

Yes, straight forward deal

They do ccap deals?

yes, marked up mf tho

CCAP, MF is marked up

I think Granger has the best deal, but its purchase only and must pick up in person

1 Like

They didn’t let me do true sign and drive, said it was unavailable on the TRX and I wasn’t in a position to push to much. Yours was true sign and drive?

Yeah, no push back from them. This was end of July.

2 Likes

Yes. Very easy deal. They don’t let you transport until funded so does take an extra week but great experience.

1 Like

I would agree – in part because they do not collect out of state sales tax, have a low doc fee, and I was in and out of there in 20 minutes to pick up mine last week. No push for extra blessings either.

For those that don’t want to risk a deposit Farrish is $9k off but $899 doc fee. No deposit but fully marked MF. Similar that you can’t ship until funded but mine was funded pretty fast.

1 Like

Farrish no ship before funding? Good to know

Yeah I signed there on 9/16, fedexed back over weekend (had to get notary), had it back 9/19 funded 9/23. As compared to gupton where I docusigned 9/9 and I’m still waiting on funding even though I already have plates.

2 Likes

Honestly 3-4 days is nothing.

1 Like

Yeah I was very surprised how fast it was. Really only delay was about 6 days between when it landed and I got numbers. But after that very fast.

1 Like

mine should be at Farrish next week, good to hear its as expected

Can someone post the current mf pleeeeaaaaase
I’m ready to sign my life away

2 Likes