Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

$88k offer for $79k MSRP? Why are you still waiting? Take that offer.

4 Likes

You must take that offer.

2 Likes

From a local dealer or one of the online guys?

Futurama Buy GIF

Anyone here dealt with dan cummins know how long do they take to register the car out of state?

They sent all the docs to my local DMV before the truck even arrived with my shipper

DMVs are pretty slow, some are taking naps at the wheel, etc.

1 Like

Wow :hushed: thats really nice

TRX leases are only 15k miles?? Or is that some bullshit.

I did 10k at the end of June

Have you looked at recent CCAP docs? That absolutely was not true, earlier this year. I’d check for you, but I’m on the road and those links are saved on my desktop.

I did 10k back in April.

Took 3 weeks for me.

Did 10k, i only drive 2500. Dealers have FOLP (Fear of Low Payments) and sometimes have this need to increase the payment no matter what. If they see a $99/month lease they sh*t the bed no matter the rebates, equity or term for example.

Yeah I always did 10k on my others. This is for my sandblast so they might be trying to juice the payment but idc about payment.

I just did 10k at the end of july

I’ll let them eat on the juiced payment with miles and MF, it’s going to slaughterhouse anyway

6 Likes

When you’ve got some time could you post an updated MMR? Curios on other colors mmr value patterns.

4 Likes

Seeing quite a bit of low 80s for what I’m assuming are base trucks. Fingers crossed that it doesn’t drop too much, although with the way the production is going I’ll be lucky to get my truck before the end of the year