Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Thanks. How can you tell base vs level1 vs level2?

I hope so, too early to tell

Typically by price, but you really dont know based on that

1 Like

Me likey the 116 and 120 Sandblast :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Did anyone sell their TRX to Carmax? Is it worth going there for a quote? They don’t do virtual appraisals and I didn’t see any TRXs listed for sale on their website.

Don’t waste your time. They lowballed me when the MMR was even higher than it is now. They might be in the 60’s by now lol.

1 Like

They offered me 75k on a 86k MSRP level 1, definitely not worth the time

2 Likes

It won’t last. As more get produced and supply evens out, we’ll see them do what Ignitions have done in terms of leveling off at auction.

I’ve never had any luck with Carmax, with any vehicle. They either lowball you to death or give a very mediocre offer.

2 Likes

Just have to be early on the sandblast and you make out good.

1 Like

I am taking delivery this month of my sandblast 102k sticker and a lease in a tax monthly state. Hoping for a 5 figure return.

8 Likes

Only needed 1500 Blessings

20 Likes

I have a 88k offer on my base should I take it or do you think I can do better? Located in NorCal

1 Like

Sounds like a very strong offer. What was your msrp and how many miles do you have?

1 Like

I would definitely take it. I struggled to get anything above 85 in Socal for my level 1. Ended up getting a Honda dealer up to 88 after playing it off a chevy store

2 Likes

Little under 80k car has 1500 miles

1 Like

I noticed dealers are a little more hesitant with these trucks in the last month .

I actually had a Toyota dealer offer me 90-92 but called back 5 minutes later claiming that he spoke with the CDJR next door and was told they had 10 new in transit that they were going to sell for MSRP (doubtful) and he didn’t want to be left holding the bag. Definitely some hesitation. Had another CDJR flat out say they didn’t want any TRX

1 Like

They are here :blush:

17 Likes

I wouldn’t think twice about an offer like that for a base, sell it ASAP.

1 Like