Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Those blue ones are at least lvl1 so probably a dip

Of course, as I finally inch closer to delivery lol. :roll_eyes:

Do we feel like they’re still holding at what, $5k over MSRP at this point? Other than base trucks… My Level 1 with pano has allegedly entered production…

Been riding the 4xe wave for a while ('23 392 on order) but also thinking of trying a TRX. Haven’t even seen one in person. How wild are these things? I have driven full size pickups before so I don’t think the dimensions are much different, just the height/stance and the supercharged engine? Looking at the website for build, I’m thinking level 1 package is best blend of comfort/convenience while still keeping it in good range to flip?

This is unlike anything you’ve ever driven. Think mini monster truck with ridiculous power.

8 Likes

Do it… it drives better than you can imagine. I had so much fun with mine. There’s nothing like being able to see over most vehicles on the road and still be able pass them easily.

1 Like

Sounds like I need to jump in. I love the idea of being able to see over traffic and then having the power to get around. My current 4xe Rubicon feels average/small in size compared to other vehicles.

closely watching this for answers. also, what’s the current ETA for L2 builds?

The TRX is nothing like a traditional full size pickup. It is much wider and taller. In fact, I had it parked next to a Chevy 2500 HD, and it nearly makes that truck look small.

They did an excellent job on the interior, and it is a blast to drive. It will outperform most vehicles (other than the real high performance) on the highway. The truck is FAST. I loved my TRX. Only two negatives for me was the fuel cost and parking can be a pain. This is close to a $200 fill up and it will drink the fuel just as fast as you can pour it in.

7 Likes

I have driven the TRX like 20 miles this past week and have been averaging 6 mpg :rofl:

6 Likes

I love when you sit idling in the truck and the range counter drops like a countdown timer

7 Likes

Its crazy tho. Idles at 7-800 rpm and still chugs gas like nobodys business

3 Likes

My dad calls it wheel of fortune

5 Likes

pro tip, I stopped driving this truck on “auto” mode and used my own customized driving setting. The auto drive mode makes this truck horrible, even as a daily driver around town.

Do you know if they allow you to roll taxes/registration into loan?

Would be interested to hear what settings you’ve found to work best.

I’ve read some of the threads on the ram-trx forums but feels like they are a bit all over the map.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/d/woodbridge-2021-ram-trx-level/7500925295.html

Salvage title and wants 91k LMAOO

I put everything on aggressive sport settings and love it, or Baja mode

1 Like

Holds a salvage title. No accident. CARFAX in hand. Call me for more information.

1 Like

New Yorkers, this is for you

6 Likes