Ram Rebate/Incentive Available on Leases?

Anyone have details on what this is:

Select Inventory Bonus Cash, ID# FCA-NON-STACKABLE-SELECT-INVENTORY, expires 7/5/23.

Would it apply to leases through CCAP? Looks like it is 10% of MSRP…?

Appreciate any input…just trying to find a good 4x4 truck or SUV lease with a tow package, and Ram inventory seems like the most heavily discounted candidate widely available that I have access to (bummer they don’t have adaptive cruise standard), and this incentive is something I need to confirm.

Thank you for any answers to this incentive question.

Trying to get a Ram as well, yesterday I got an offer on a Ram 1500 Laramie, MSRP $64k. $3500 down, $750/mo. this was after a lot of negotiation but I still don’t know if it’s a good deal yet.

Agreed on the adaptive cruise! we’re in 2023 and I’m looking at a $60k+ truck and adaptive cruise isn’t on it lol.

You guys need to look in the Marketplace. There are deals for Rams that are 13% off MSRP pre-incentive.

4 Likes

Thank you, that is a helpful referral for most but the marketplace doesn’t have anything without significant shipping costs and/or ordering for me so local seems to be a bigger net discount before rebates, though others in other places would benefit from your advice.

Any help on the question?

Not good…through CCAP? What sales price, and what residual, terms, etc.? Be warry.

You can ship a car across the county for +/- $2k if it is true coast to coast (which is exceedingly rare). Many brokers will save you far more than that based on any deal you might be able to work out.

You should reach out directly to a broker that handles CDJR to answer your questions with specificity.

I’m in Indiana and got an excellent deal last month on my Laramie, my deal is on Signed and in the forum. You don’t have to be on the coasts to find a good deal. Start early in the month with a wide net in your state, start to narrow it down based on the dealera that will work with you on price. Then near the end of the month make a decision and try to shoot for one more low offer, some dealerships will either be able to offer you a bigger discount because they hit a bonus target, or will be willing to offer a bigger discount in order to try to hit a bonus target.

I appreciate those who don’t know the answer that are trying to be genuinely helpful; but I thought this would be a quick/easy question for some of the knowledgeable folks on here…did I post this incentive question in the wrong place?

There is not a huge amount of truck leasing/sales traffic on LHer so only so many data points from people.

If you are not willing to reach out to a broker that handles Rams (that will likely be more than happy to answer your questions even without a sale), you would be wise to get on the dedicated Ram Forums and check out the sales and leasing discussions.

Good luck!

Found this old thread where it doesn’t look like anyone could answer this back then either…VIN Specific Select Inventory Bonus Cash (FCA)

It’s very surprising there aren’t Hackers that would know this :face_with_monocle:

Look above your last post.

A certain beloved broker, who was banished from this forum, was offering ~22.5% on Backcountry trim few days back in his forum. Probably purchase only.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.