Question on possible fraud on a lease

The sticker wasn’t available. I didn’t even get my second key because it was so new. I have to go pick it up next week which is fine.

$41,505 MSRP if RV is 60%

That doesn’t make sense.

What happens when you put the VIN into the window sticker link above?

Post the rest of the contract

Did you use the link?

I think that’s for 10k miles, he has 7500.

In theory, if you didn’t drive the car off the lot, you can void the lease.
This is not legal advice and I’m not familiar with IL law on this, nor am I a contracts lawyer. Protecting my tush with that statement…

They told you that the car didn’t have a second key because it was very recently delivered? That’s a lie. I hope you got a “we owe” on all of things they claimed they didn’t have.

3 Likes

You purchased a 40k item without forcing the dealer to get you something as basic as the MSRP?

That’s on you

6 Likes

This is all I’m seeing when I put VIN in the website…

That’s some shady :poop: right there, the cars are shipped with the sticker, they were probably up to some shady stuff and made it “disappear”. You have any quotes or emails with the $43k msrp?

I’m thinking you don’t have any quotes, sounds like you did this all at the dealership, mistake #1

Can you post the rest of the contract? Feel free to hide your personal info

What happens when you just Google your vin?

$41,505 assuming 60% RV
$40,825 assuming 61% RV

My guess is the $43k MSRP was a $40ish k MSRP with $2-3k in paint sealant, undercoating, and protection pack add ons

4 Likes

Floor mats. It’s all about the floor mats. Oh, and Starguard or whatever the Acura equivalent is.

1 Like

These are the only pages with numbers.

Rdx has optional black wheels, which are nice, extra $2k.

The RV he confirmed was 60% and MF to be .00225, which matches Edmunds.

MSRP isn’t listed on lease contracts.

2 Likes

I dont see the $2850 lease incentive anywhere on the contract? Do they just include that in the sales price?