Question about Lexus Loyalty

I am currently leasing a Lexus, but can make a little bit of money by selling the lease to a third party.

If I do so, can I still take advantage of “Lexus Loyalty” incentives by getting into another Lexus once I sell my current lease?

Is there a time limit on the Lexus Loyalty? Can I get into another Lexus lease in a few months and still take advantage of Lexus Loyalty?

Lexus Financial Services and participating Lexus dealers offer exclusive benefits to those who have previously financed or leased a Lexus. All new Lexus vehicles and certain L/Certified Vehicles are eligible. Contact your local Lexus dealer for details.
FOR CURRENT LEASE CUSTOMERS:
If you’re a Lease customer who is leasing or financing another Lexus, we’ll waive the disposition fee on your current lease. To take advantage of this offer, you’ll need to lease or finance a New or qualifying L/Certified Lexus through a participating dealer and Lexus Financial Services within 30 days before or after the current vehicle lease terminates.1 For every new qualifying leased or financed vehicle, Lexus Financial Services will waive the disposition fee on one terminating lease.

https://www.lexusfinancial.com/us/en/financing_options/reward_finance_programs/repeat_customers.html

Loyalty offers can vary from brand brand, and some brands do not even offer them on some models :eyes: JLR…

Thanks!

If I understand correctly, if I want my disposition fee waived on my current lease then I need to act within 30 days of my lease termination date. Since I plan to sell my lease to a third party, I am not too concerned about that.

However, to take advantage of Lexus Loyalty incentives, there is no time limit? Is that correct?

That was what I gathered from this post.

False, check fine print of your offer. Fine print is always more reliable than forum gossip.

Offer available through participating Lexus dealers on a new 2020 GS F. For an owner or lessee, or a member of an owner or lessee’s household, where a Lexus vehicle is currently registered (proof of ownership/registration is required). Limit one incentive per eligible VIN. Lexus, a division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., will pay $1,000 towards the lease of a new 2020 GS F through a participating Lexus Dealer. May not be combined with Lexus Cash. No trade-in required. Offers are non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. See your local participating Lexus dealer for program limits, qualifications and terms. Offer available in CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, WV. Must take delivery from available dealer stock by 09/30/2020.

There is a time limit. I think about 3 months. I will have to verify.