Lexus Loyalty - Does this exist?

Other than Lexus waiving the disposition fee, do they offer any type of cash incentive or rebate if I were to lease another vehicle? If so - how much? I am in Florida if this is region specific

Yes

It varies

$500-750 usually (model dependent)

1 Like

Thank you Boston - I am looking at an RX and currently leasing an RX. Any idea what the incentive is on that?

lexus is really good about showing it right on their website…make sure you don’t confuse "lease cash " with “Lexus Cash” (purchase)

It’s called “loyalty cash”. Can apply to both purchase and lease. I am also curious - do you need to own a Lexus currently or still qualify for loyalty if you owned one in the past 12 months like BMW?

Lexus doesn’t go by 12 months. It goes by lifetime loyalty. Also you can be a member of a Lexus owner household not necessarily have to own one yourself. Registration card and your address must match

If you have 6 months or less remaining on your current lease you can get to to a new lease right away. But Lexus only waive the last 3 month payments. You will have to roll in another 3 payments into the new lease if you still have 6 months left.

If you have 36 months left on your lease, you can get into a new lease right away. It’ll just be very expensive. Three-month pull ahead isn’t available at all times.

Recommend verifying programs.

:bat:

I still cannot find the amount for “loyalty cash”. I am in an existing lease that matures next week and looking into another RX. I pulled up the lexus offers in my zip 32789 on the lexus website and there are 12 offers but none mentions loyalty cash or loyalty incentive. Is it safe to assume there is no loyalty cash in my area? I understand there is 2000 in lease cash being offered but am interested in additional loyalty cash.

You are right. Lol you can get out and get into a new lease anytime. Pull ahead was available every month in 2019. I verified. :slight_smile:

In NJ/NY/CT area RX had loyalty cash in December. The only model that has loyalty cash in January is LS.

Thanks Newman. I saw it was available in December on the RX - Can anyone confirm its available in January on the RX and how much?

@MichelleTap

If it’s not on the official Lexus mfg website that incentive is inactive for this current period which runs until February according to Lexus official site.

No loyalty this month on any Lexus models.