PSA: BMW CCA Dues Increasing in February

Just received notice. If you’re planning on buying a NEW BMW in the near future to take advantage of the various rebates, probably best to buy your 3 year membership now.

**Current Membership Rate | [After 2/1/2020]

One-year: $48 | $58
Three-year: $134 | $174
Five-year: $220 | $270
Lifetime: $1,000 | $1,750

5 Likes

Received this email in case it helps anyone (I am not affiliated with BMW CCA and don’t know if the code will work for new memberships):

"Reinstate your BMW CCA membership before Friday, December 20, at 11:59 PM EDT and receive a discount on rates.

*One-year membership at $42! Save $16
*Three-year membership at $126! Save $48

*Savings compared to new membership rates after February 1, 2020. Why the increase? Learn more here.
To receive this special offer, please use the code:

CCAEXP1219

3-year membership rates going up to $174 on 2/1/2020:
https://www.bmwcca.org/content/dues-increase

7 Likes

Good info, thanks for posting. Anyone who’s on the fence now about becoming a member has a little extra nudge to do so.

I did it even before I had a bmw. My local chapter gets together often as well so the rebate is just icing on the cake.

1 Like

I bought the 3 year membership this year right after I got the M340i, 3 months later I got my cash back check.

Just so I understand, if I want the $1k rebate, I have to purchase the CCA 3 year membership minimum correct? And if I buy it now. It don’t buy a BMW until Jan or Feb, I am still eligible for the rebate right?

Everything you said was correct!

Thanks!! Appreciate it