PSA: BMW CCA Membership Rebate policy changing in 2020

FWIW … Please close this thread after the year end.

Can you use fleet on a demo?

the way i read these two paragraphs demos are not eligible for cash purchase incentive. However, it appears to imply that demos with less than 5K miles may be eligible for the lease incentive.

I just signed up a customer for CCA and it shows the join date as 1/1/20 so I hope this will not cause problems with the rebate. I saved the receipt showing today’s date just in case.

Is anybody worried about the receipt saying 1/1/2020?

Receipt shows the date you paid but the join date in their portal shows 1/1/20

My receipt is dated 6/14, but my membership period didn’t “start” until 7/1.

I submitted the rebate request almost immediately (definitely before 7/1) and received the rebate in a bit over six weeks.

Receipt Date 06/14/2019

Invoice Number Product Description Subtotal
xxxxxx BMW Car Club of America - 3 Years (07/01/2019-06/30/2022) $134.00
Buckeye Chapter - 3 Years (07/01/2019-06/30/2022) $0.00
Total $134.00

Also, if you’re on the fence about joining, the membership dues are going up in February.

I received this email on 12/6. This may have already been posted, but here goes anyway…

2 Likes

Reminder: Last day for instant rebate eligibility with the 3-year CCA membership is tomorrow, 12/31.

Also: PSA: BMW CCA Dues Increasing in February

And don’t forget discount code “BMWUDE2019” which gives another $8 off membership!

I just used it yesterday

Does CCA work on a loaner with 2k miles?

Nevermind. I found the answer.

#### INELIGIBLE VEHICLES/PROGRAMS

• New, non-registered vehicles in excess of 1,000 miles including company vehicles, retail demos or loaner vehicles. 3rd party brokers, lease companies, etc. do not qualify.

Have you read the terms and conditions? It’s pretty clear.

I’m joining right now. Thanks guys. If it says join date of 1/1/2020 will that be an issue?

Thanks guys. I’m kinda freaking out. I can’t join! Anyone else having this problem? When I click on credit card type then click next it says this…

Edit…I got it. It took me about 10 reloads but got it working. Promo code bmwude2019 invalid, but thanks for posting!

Just purchased three year membership (23:00 pacific time, 12/31/2019) and receipt date is 1/1/2020.

don’t know why, shouldn’t it always reflect the time you hit the order button?

If I used cca rebate last April, so I can use another now correct? One per calendar year? I bought the 3 year plan.

I also have a buddy that got an x5 last month. Didn’t get the rebate yet. But is getting an i8 this month. Will he also qualify for both?

Sorry too lazy to call, they put me on hold so I hung up

Thanks for sharing this info! Planned to order an 8 series GC in March, but will push back so delivery can align with rebate eligibility date (purchased 3-year membership). Fine with waiting a few more months for that $1,500 rebate!

I’m pretty sure it’s calender year. That’s what it says on their website.

you can use it in December 2019 and January 2020