Price for Loaded Chrysler Pacifica?

My wife wants a fully loaded Pacifica (Limited Red S) and we found the one we want.

I see via Edmunds and True car people getting 10-15% off MSRP. Does that feel about right? Is that before incentives? (2250 lease incentive right now). MF is so good on them (.00017) that we’re gonna pull the trigger.

We’re looking at a $52180 model. Just trying to gauge what is possible/probable before we start negotiating.

I got 14.8% off pre-incentive on one in December.

1 Like

Those websites are usually before incentives.

Is there any extra lease cash on the PHEV? Those usually don’t work out so well.

That’s mistake #1. If you lock yourself into a specific dealer, let alone one specific vehicle, you are screwed.

Broaden the horizon as much as possible :slight_smile:

Not worried about that…we can get one from anywhere, and she’s not even locked on the colors. We’ll have to dealer trade anyways so we have plenty of options.

1 Like

Nope on the Hybrid, and MF is bad too.

$52k for an FCA minivan? I guess it is fully loaded. Happy wife…

1 Like

I mean, that’s MSRP and the Sienna and Honda get up there as well. That is will destination as well.

It’s more like 46 but the Red S model gets you the rims and seats + we added the rear entertainment package for 2k.

Looking at all 3 vans, the Odyssey and Pacifica are really close, but I felt like the Pacifica had nicer interior and features. Sienna is so outdated and lacking on features it’s not even worth it anymore.

The Pacifica is a nice vehicle for sure. The issue is that the real world depreciation on them is unreal. What is the RV?

It wouldn’t be a bad choice as a CPO finance. Aside from the PHEV, they seem fairly solid reliability wise.

I think it’s 51%. Yeah it’s lame. But my wife only wants one for 3 years as she’ll move to an SUV probably since we’ll be out of car seats by then.

You do realize that if you buy a vehicle you can sell it at any time right? What’s your estimated total lease cost for 3 years versus just buying a CPO? My guess is you could buy one, drive it fully under warranty, then light it on fire at the end and still come out on top.

I just cannot imagine a $52k Pacifica with a 51% RV and meager incentives makes any sense to lease.

I understand. And I understand what you’re saying. Assuming numbers since I don’t have a price yet from the dealer negotiated, it’s about $19000 if I buy it for 84 months at 0% for example (which they are doing). Lease is about $18500 over 3 years. If we bought it I’d probably just do 60 months and get the biggest incentives ($2500) towards it.

How about a CPO??

Any chance you can talk her into an odyssey? We’ve seen some great deals and real world depreciation is much lower

If you’re set on this vehicle and new fine but over $500/mo for an FCA van is a tough pill to swallow. They’re nice but I can’t believe incentives aren’t better to move these things!

What kind of deals are you seeing on the Odyssey? I like the Pacifica as well, but if there are deals to be had on the Odyssey, i’d be interested.

She won’t get a CPO.

She doesn’t want an odyssey. Boring interior and exterior. The Pacifica should have a pretty good discount off MSRP (13-15% plus $2500 cash and 0% for up to 84 months. Lease rates on the Odyssey are horrible though, like 5%. Not sure what deals you are seeing on the Honda…especially the fully loaded one. I haven’t seen much at all.

Search Odyssey - I’ve seen members reporting 15%-17% off MSRP, higher on leftover 2019 stock.

@mackie1604 sounds like you’ve cornered yourself by requiring a brand new top trim van which is probably the poorest leasing type of vehicle out there. Let us know how it turns out!

1 Like

For a 19 Honda, yes, MF is WAY lower than the 20’s and price is going to be more negotiable. 19 Honda to FCA 20…it’s much closer. 20v20, no way. I’m checking edmunds for the Honda deals in my area. But using another near by area assuming 15% off for 19 Honda and 20 FCA:

Honda: 520 with zero drive offs - Residual is 52%
FCA: 541 with zero drive offs - Residual is 51%

I think these cars aren’t as far apart as you think. The LH score is actually better for the FCA, 8.6 vs 8.4

Am I missing something? Really appreciate your help here.

15% off MSRP pre-incentive would be good for FCA. You should make sure you are getting every rebate. For example both True Car and PenFed are offering FCA rebates, plus if you can get an affiliate pin, it usually can move the needle another 1%.

Rodo has a Limited Red S @ $620/mo with only first payment DAS (inc NJ tax). You are trying to beat that ugly number.

at 10% off MSRP and 2250 in incentives, I’m at $619 Zero Drive Offs. I think I can do better than 10% off, we’ll see. Everything is all screwed up right now because of Corona.

That doesn’t mean it’ll be a better deal in your favor.

During normal times, I was able to get about 15% off pre-incentive. You may also have better luck finding a dealer than uses ally rather than fca capital so you can take advantage of the IDL cash.

1 Like