Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

I did get an offer for a one pay of $7400 on a $40k model in NJ just for people’s reference; I don’t really need a new car though…so was hoping for a little better.

1 Like

Its a matter of patience and time. Someone is going to need to move one of these. Just a matter of who and when.

I’m hoping that since more are still rolling off the line that these will start to build up on dealer lots again between now and January and there will be a “right time” where supply outpaces demand again.

I don’t qualify for CVAP and all leases for family members/gf are under my name. Is it possible to have someone else in the family apply for it, then cosign on their lease of a Bolt? Or do I have to be the primary lessee in order to qualify for the 1500 conquest rebate?

If you do joint ownership you will qualify.

1 Like

Register as a dealer.

Are your lease deals 10% off MSRP before incentives? If so, register as a dealer. If not, don’t bother :joy:

2 Likes

Wow is that with the 1500 loyalty/conquest? With Costco 3000 incentive included?

That is a competitive one pay but you are better off advertising your Percentage off MSRP before any incentives here.

The leads you get from this site will know how to calculate a lease payment based on incentives that apply to them so all they want from you is the percentage off selling price before incentives which you can honor on all vehicles in your inventory.

2 Likes

So if one jumps on this deal are there any add-on’s worth getting? I think once I saw here GM excess wear and tear, how much is it for this car? what does it cover? I’m thinking it’s just another insurance so screw it.

Awesome incentive but still probably about $200-225 with tax in MA before state rebate (about $150 a month then), or down to about $125 after incentives if you do a 1 pay. Not quite sure this is enough to put me into a bolt. Not bad if you need a car right now though. Not to mention that sweet sweet annual excise bill you will get for buying a “$40k” car lol.

Yeah…agreed. It would have be a VERY good deal to get me into one of these, given that everything I’ve read about them makes them sound terrible (uncomfortable seats, cheap plastics, uninspired driving characteristics, road noise, etc).

Those are interesting numbers that you mentioned… Did you already receive a quote in MA? I checked with a few dealers & NO one wants to play ball…

That’s to be expected this early in the month. It’s possible that some dealers don’t know for sure yet what their flex cash allocations are, and they probably have no idea what their front end gross will look like yet. Now’s the time to make contact and give them an idea of the deal you are looking for to get you in the door. Towards the middle and end of the month you should start to get some traction as dealers figure out what kind of numbers they need to hit, and what kind of overall gross profit they are playing with. There’s going to be exceptions so you should definitely keep checking with other dealers in your area and keep your ear to the ground when it comes to one’s you have already contacted.

Was just assuming a 9-10% off discount. I only reached out to one dealer that was giving like 4-5%.

a sub $5k 3Y lease that turns into less than $2k with gas savings is a great deal for ANY car. ive owned/leased several bolts and i think they are great cars but to each his/her own.

2 Likes

Exactly. Are there better cars on the road? Absolutely. Are there better electric cars on the road? Definitely. Is the Bolt a bad car? Definitely not. Is it a good car? I’m inclined to say that it is. Are there better dollar for dollar leasing values on the market? I don’t believe that there are at the moment.

6 Likes

I just got an offer from Vroom after submitting a dummy sell from a VIN on a dealer lot. 2020 LT with DC fast charging and driver confidence and conv packages and 250 miles, they offered $20,500!! LOL. This thing depreciates faster than anything I’ve ever seen with all these rebates and cash on the hood!

4 Likes

Exactly, they’re only worth leasing due to inflated RV

Don’t forget government money. Mhmm government money.

2 Likes