Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

Matching Bolt for the wife?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one way of selling it. Iā€™m visiting multiple futures now like Dr. Strange trying to find one where I can pull it off without ending up living inside it.

3 Likes
2 Likes

How much would the college and first responder discounts be and can they be stacked?

I was able to sell my 39k msrp 2019 Bolt lt after 6 months to vroom for 24k in March, slightly under payoff.

At that time, the used car market had not already gone crazy. With the extra 3k costco, flipping the Bolt lease after just two months may be profitable.

They are all supplier codes. They all have the same, or a similar discount on the price, which can be VIN specific. You cannot stack one with the other. Iā€™m not entirely sure about first responder, but the College discount was the only supplier code that allowed you to stack GM Buypower credit card earnings with it, unless something has changed there.

I looked into this for fun, but it turns out that there is similar language in the rules of the NJ rebate program to California. You may be on the hook for returning a portion of the rebate if you donā€™t keep it for the full 36 months.

Yes, the wrinkle in the scheme is the state rebate language.

1 Like

The Divorce Stone (from a diamond engagement ring that has turned back into coal) is the most underrated Infinity Stone IMO

4 Likes

Does this Costco incentive have a prior membership limitation?

Can I sign up now and still get it or you had to have it before the incentive was announced?

You had to be a current member by 8/31/2020

1 Like

Right now this is unbeatable in California. As somebody posted and edmunds confirmed

$5750 lease cash
$1400 customer incentive
$3000 costco.
$1500 conquest or loyalty!

53% residual.

3 Likes

This is the way to go for CA residents.

If you donā€™t qualify for CVAP, register the car to San Joaquin for the $1400 Bay Area cash + $3k Central Valley Clean Air Rebate.

1 Like

The answer is always yes

1 Like

Just so Iā€™m getting this straightā€¦ GM will give you an additional $1500 incentive just for having any other lease in the household? Does a BMW lease qualify?

1 Like

Any current lease should qualify you for the $1,500.

4 Likes

For anyone in NY I see 6750 lease cash, 2k state and 3k Costcoā€¦May need to get one myself just because.

Any idea what lease terms would roughly look like on that in NY?

Just remember everyone in NJ to get $5,000 you have to get it from in state dealer, and keep the car for AT LEAST 3 years.

therefore no transfers on this one.

What do you mean? That is the incentives you can chose any lease term you want.