Potential for Great Deals on Chevy Bolts (again) - $3000 Incentive Offer from Costco

factory is still shipping 2020s so more may show up on lots as month goes on.

I’m almost tempted to try just so I can kick my Volt Disposition fee down the road by a few years :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone get any Buypower top offs lately?

My deals aren’t one off, I just sell out lol

3 Likes

You get $9800 back from federal/state/utility Rebates. And total cost is - $4200. You use the excess money to lease a Tacoma and do a 24 months one Pay and viola! You get to drive a car and a truck for free. :joy:

2 Likes

looks compatible on both with all normal rebates. will need to read more.

3 Likes

Can someone explain the math and how it works in NJ? Thank you in advance!

This kind of deal actually makes me wish I lived in CA or NJ!! I have GM card earnings that would knock another $1,000 off on top of all this!!

1 Like

NJ is pretty simple thanks to the tax exemption on electric vehicles. Pick a Bolt and negotiate your best pre incentive selling price. If you are looking at a Premier trim there is a $6750 lease incentive. The LT trim gets $5750. If you have an existing lease in the household you get an extra $1,500 incentive. If you are a Costco member you get an extra $3,000 incentive. Put it all together and you can get a pretty neat, useful and fun little car for not a lot of money at all. New Jersey residents also get $5,000 after the fact in the mail by filling out an internet form and providing proof of the lease. You just need to shop around and find the dealer (located in New Jersey only, this is important) who will give you the highest possible discount before incentives.

4 Likes

This is good until January 1st so I’m hoping for a top off on one of my GM cards. It would be an absolute no brainer then.

This $1500, where can I find the details on it? Do you need a GM lease to qualify? Any lease? An existing GM EV?

@Trato and @vhooloo

Let’s do it?

https://mor-ev.org/eligible-vehicles!Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 9.33.40 AM|678x500

5 Likes

Quirk works? Lol

1 Like

Autobytel has them listed as GM Lease Conquest and GM lease loyalty. Same amount. I don’t believe that there’s an EV specific rebate this time. Edmunds usually has better breakouts on their incentives page but they haven’t updated yet. It appears to be $1,500 for any existing lease in the household.

Dang. I am now going to regret getting the etron!!

:thinking:… there are stupid and evil thoughts brewing in my head.

2 Likes

Mine too… I’m going to end up getting divorced over this if I decide to seriously pursue it!

5 Likes

Anyone have any idea or numbers how this would look in South Florida where there are no state or local rebates? We have a Costco membership, healthcare worker (if they are still doing that?), and current chevy lease. I know I won’t be getting money back but a $100 a month lease would be amazing if possible!

Also, does this come with a charger, or you have to get something hardwired to your house or have to use a charging station?

Thanks for any input!

So, if all of the numbers are accurate, this is approx what it would look like in NJ. I chose the cheapest LT I found on cargurus, and put in a rather reasonable 6% discount. After the $5k post-sale rebate, it is $88.61/mo, @myb821 . If you do a one-pay, it is less than $65/mo.

3 Likes

The taxes and Florida dealer fees probably blow the chances of getting it that cheap out of the water unfortunately.