Potential Costco-Jaguar F-Type Unicorn expires 8/2

While looking at the costco volvo deals I saw the below link to a Jaguar F-type limited time offer. Under the details it said $8000 off an F-type, so I went ahead and signed up as I was curious. Today one of the Costo representatives reached out to me and told me more of the details. There’s an activation code for 5% off MSRP and 5% Cashback card from costco based on MSRP(these are 75k cars) and he mentioned there is up to $8000 lease cash on some of the f-types. If someone can get these to stack with the already 6-10% discounted Jags and the current lease cash $3500 it could be a fantastic deal.
The down sides; the deal expires on 8/2, and none of the dealers in my area + hundreds of miles with ftypes (Midwest, NC, philly, st louis) are participating.
Below is the link, good luck if anyone can find an f-type and participating dealer quickly to hack this!
https://www.costcoauto.com/save/jaguar/buildvehicle.aspx?trimid=412416#subhead-section

7 Likes

Looks like whatever incentive ends 9/30? Hmmm interesting, ranges from $8000-10000

I believe the 5% is an additional and ends 8/2

1 Like

Yeah the way that reads maybe only the 5% off MSRP, 5% Costco card ending 8/2 with the rest remaining.

Yea, good luck finding a dealer that will accept it.

3 Likes

Interesting. Cars.com shows 114 in the US, unless they can pull from the port.

Something like

Wouldn’t get kicked out of my driveway for needing a tow truck…

Edit: can be combined with private offers :drooling_face:

5 Likes

side rant: dealers not “participating” is so dumb. Everyday on TV hyundai is bombarding me with advertisement on a $250 a month lease deal for the Kona EV. I called every single hyundai dealer in SO-CAL and they all say… yeah we dont participate.

well someone should tell hyundai HQ because they are spending alot of money to advertise this deal to me 10x a day on my local TV station.

7 Likes

I need 77K real quick like…can someone help me set up an OnlyFans account!?!

6 Likes

Rubbing my chin - and now my hands… remembering the good times

9 Likes

Where is @senwia?

1 Like

thundercats GIF

@Ursus I am here! I will need two of these after all the rejection I have received (Revenge Spend)

6 Likes

Go for it! I know one trusted who got 3 4xe :point_up::grin:

3 Likes

Thems was the days…sigh.

The rep from Costco was very nice informing me if dealers were participating or not as I searched around. There was one dealer in Dayton OH participating but had no f-type and 9 others(Chicago, St. louis, North Carolina, Philadelphia, Louisville) that were not.

1 Like

After leasing a Jag I would never do it again. They age very poorly.

I also just got the new F Pace as a loaner and thought it was one of the worst cars I’ve ever driven, considering I had high expectations.

Perhaps the F Type is different and I hope it is, because I’ve always loved the brand.

9 Likes

That’s pretty funny the one participating dealer didn’t have anything to participate with.

1 Like

Yah - after my horrendous experience leasing a Land Rover Discovery Sport - I drove it maybe 50% of the time as it sat in the service dept waiting for parts from the UK.

Driving a Jag F Pace loaner was not the same - it was more of a street car than an off roader…

Never again!

Different folks, different experiences. I have a customer who bought a 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustang for $20K over sticker back in 2007. He rarely ever drove the car & was completely neurotic about it. Fast forward to 2015ish and he traded in the Mustang for an F-Type R. He absolutely loves it and drives it wherever & whenever he can. Last time I spoke to him, he was gearing up to trade that F-Type R in for a new one.

2 Likes

4 banger F-Type vs V8 F-Type is a big difference

1 Like

Your screenshot is giving me the vapors.

I start to panic when my phone gets down to 91%.

7 Likes

Same with my cars. I refuel as soon as it hits 3/4 tank.

1 Like