Post all memorial day deals here lol

i wanted the exact one in that screen shot and also please tell me which fingers you used to screen grab it

My middle finger, pointed upwards lol

3 Likes

Man I need a nap…

Wish I could get those kinda volt deals here. They can’t even seem to match the official GM ones.

@vhooloo, Maybe I wasn’t clear on my post, my bad. I mainly asking why the dealer crap offers? Yep the Lexus and Mercedes offer are great sources.

http://www.johnsonalfaromeoofannapolis.com/

Edit: This is actually Alfa’s national offer

2 Likes

http://www.santamonicafiat.com/fiat-500e-lease-specials.htm?gclid=CKiJ_NCpjNQCFdKFfgodr2oH7Q

Ads like this are absolutely useless without the fine print.

1 Like

Agree. What good the ad below does when they don’t provide fine print even after you click “for details”?

That would make it nice and easy, but no fun without the chase.

What is a comptetitve? Would a jeep GC qualify. Sorry tried to click but could not see the fine print.

No idea, it was in the email and there is nowhere to find details. I guess they want us to call them - "see dealer…"

That’s what I was referring to. But we know the fine print for most BMW dealer ads.

Even when people post their amazing deals the same dealer may not replicate it. So getting a deal is not just a matter of reading about it you gotta grind it out. Ad or no ad, even if somebody else got a deal and posted all their numbers you still have to grind it for your own deal. You still got to find the car with exact msrp, the bonus tage, the discount etc etc

So might as well say this whole forum is pointless since no deal can be replicated with 100% certainty. Even when people were getting free cruzes others were still being quoted 100s.

1 Like

If the natiOnal offer is 299 and 4k down, a motivated dealer could let it go for 300 with 0 down.

To me a sub 300 payment on a40k alpha is a good solid deal.

I’ll try to accomplish that, if they go for it I will pull the trigger

I think they want to start moving them because 2018s are coming

Lol the 2017 barely hit the lot and they are making way for 2018? Who da genius at fca who came up with this?

Alfa planned 2017s to be here in Sep 2016, but they never made it here until 2017. I think a saw on their website something about offers not valid on 2018s, so figured they may be coming soon.