Post all memorial day deals here lol

Why would I want to close the current window when trying to create a new topic?

1 Like

Of course every single one is “One at this lease payment.”

useless without the fine print

This Bolt deal has 5!

www.markchristopher.com/Online-Specials

I agree, the above Mercedes can be turned into “blowouts”, you just need to hack’em a little!

2016 SRT 392 good deal ? Westbury emailed saying they have an “Aggressive lease pricing”
what price should i aim for ? I’m going on Monday. thank you!!

I can’t figure out why the A6 lease is always cheaper than the A5 when the MSRP is always higher on the A6.

similar to leasing bmw 2 series to bmw 3 series (cheaper) i believe.
or 4 vs 5

Residual value, most likely

Jaguar XE (24 months, 7,5000 mi/year)

20D $249/mo + tax, $2,499 drive-off
25T: $279/mo + tax, $2,499 drive-off

Lease for only $249 per month+tax.

$2,499 Total Due at Signing Including 1st Payment, Tax, Title and License Fees, Security Deposit Waived. 7,500 Miles Per Year, 0.15c Excess Mileage Charge. 36 Months. On Above Average Approved 730+Credit through Jaguar Financial Services.

1 Like

Went to test drive a few cars yesterday. It seemed like every showroom was empty. A couple of dealers were even closed. One dealer had only one sales guy. I thought dealers would be mobbed. Acura, ford, lincoln some of dealers i visited. It was just weird.

Memorial day is an odd day for car sales… nobody is sure if they want to be open or not.

Some were some weren’t. A Bmw dealer I did a deal through was absolutely jam packed. There was a line out the door waiting for the finance manager. Meanwhile, that same day I took my Mercedes in for service and it was empty.

How about tomorrow? With end of month etc. should be a riot!!

Phantom got a good deal for memorial day. 7 series for 7xx. That is a lease hack in itself!!!