Possible to hack an F-Type this month?

Hey Guys,

Drove an F-Type again today and absolutely love the presence of it and the thought of having one as a daily. I’ve noticed some HEAVY Lease Cash coming from Jaguar the last few month’s on F-Type’s

I’m checking Edmunds forums over and over for some miracle of Jaguar dropping massive incentives this month on the F-TYPE due to making room for the 21’s.

I wanted to try hacking this car as I work closely with a JLR Store and believe I could get some help with incentives to bring it to the price I want. It’s going to be challenging but I’ve seen it done on the forums before and wanted some peoples thoughts on the possibility of getting insane deals on a pre-facelift F-TYPE

Did you try to put the numbers on the calculator? How does it look?

1 Like

The incentives are what the incentives are. Shouldn’t matter which dealer you’re working with.

Don’t expect numbers anywhere remotely near the great F-type firesale of 2017

I put last month’s incentives in the calculator and I think I did it right LOL? Came out to around $584 with the 7000 that was lease cash quoted on Edmunds with a .00001 MF & 50% residual on a discounted 2020 P300 Vert that currently for sale with a 15.8% discount

praying for another day like that

It will never happen unless jag releases another new product without historical wholesale data. The lenders who leased the early generation volume of F-Types are still kicking their wounds from the rv losses as the RV setters drank the kool aid and thought they’d see real retention rates in the low 60%s. Low 50%s were the accurate position.

I did some used F-Type leases that did well on the RV risk because the people leased them for 12k/36 but only drove them a few thousand miles over the term in snowy climates and then turned them in. One guy spent over $4/mi to lease his F-Type :laughing:

3 Likes

Why do you think that discount doesn’t include that $7,000?

welp I didn’t pay attention- but many cars on Cargurus have the price discounted with the 7,000 and then some. Why is that?

but if that’s the case it bring’s the leases up to 700-800$ how is Jaguar promoting a 2020 F-Type for $509/mo with 5k down as a *promotional

Large amount down, and advertised specials generally don’t include tax, title, fees, and combine every incentive ever

1 Like

gotcha so no way to really break the 5’s and low 4’s this time?

Not a chance

2 Likes

Irrelevant and totally out of curiosity, what were the numbers like during the fire sale?

Just an example, not sure if it was the best, but it was the first I came across

1 Like

WOW! what the heck. Way better than I even imagined.
They practically gave them away. Wish I knew about it at the time

1 Like

Yah, they were insanely cheap

Where is @dukez? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here :slight_smile:

If what you say is true, I’d confirm details with @ethanrs.

1 Like

^^ @dukez what he said

Unless dealers are willing to take an absolute bath on remaining inventory to get rid of it before lease programs end. Not gonna say anything definitive but we have a decent amount of them left. We may see me drop some unicorn F-Types soon (similar to the 12k net net loss I-Pace deals I did a month or two ago).

COVID and riot doing inventory some silly right now on some luxury brands. But Ftype screwed up before and they know- so they fixed their inventory / supply. I-Pace however - rumor has it on the streets they’re going to take a loss on it.